Quote Originally Posted by elvis8atari View Post
AVGN would never do a video with the Irate Gamer. The Irate Gamer made a name for himself by plagiarizing Rolfes show. Chris Bores is a loser who steals ideas from other people. He doesn't have a creative bone in his body. He's suited for doing wedding videos locally. That's as far as his talent lies. The problem is that sometimes people will stumble upon the Irate Gamer first, before they've heard of AVGN. They will think the idea is funny. And then later on when they hear that the whole concept was created by a guy called AVGN, they're not willing to believe it. But facts are facts. AVGN came first.
Not only that, but the Irate Gamers videos are not even close to the same level of humor as the AVGN's videos. The AVGN has comedic timing. The Irate Gamer is like a guy at a party who tells a joke and no one laughs.
Yeah, that's a real sad way to make a name for oneself and now James won't give him the time of day. Sure, being a YT partner really helped to get his name out there and even some front page attention which is why some viewers may have watched IG first but the real fans know the AVGN was not only first but much better. I don't know what's wrong with the guy but Chris has a huge ego and handled this issue all the wrong way. I wouldn't wish the contrast haters, poor DVD sales, and getting totally embarassed on national radio on my worst enemy.