Hi Everyone
I went and picked up my old sega I owned when I was a child and I have the system all set up and ready to go but it appears none of my games are working.

I do get the sega logo to load in one game(street fighter 2)but I get an odd adokess error that appears after(im assuming this is related to the game) I have one other game I am using(sonic 1) and I get a glitched out sega logo, and the sonic logo tries to appear then freezes. I can move the cartridge in the game slot and I notice the glitched picture can come in alittle clearer.

I have used rubbing alcohol with a qtip and I am still running into the same problem although I feel like there has been some improvement.

My questions are is there anyway to properly clean the cartridge slot? I feel I may not be properly be getting inside, is there any other repairs I can do, I ws thinking of a pin alignment, but the pins appear to be straight so I am not sure what I can do to improve my situation. I would really like to continue using this sega genesis considering it is a Sega Genesis 1 model....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!