Thread: Looking for a Sega City Cab (anything but Net)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Looking for a Sega City Cab (anything but Net)

Hey all! I'm new here and was wondering if anybody had either a sega astro or blast city (2 player cab) for sale. Be aware as I am still building the cmvs (and I still need to sell it when it is done) that I need to pay for this thing. (probably will be able to buy in a month) My goal is to have a neogeo 4 slot inside, as super neo 29s are WAY too expensive, and I'd figure it'd be easier to convert a sega candy cab to a neo. Oh, and if anyone has any metal slug games for mvs that you want to sell, pm me. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean View Post
    Hey all! I'm new here and was wondering if anybody had either a sega astro or blast city (2 player cab) for sale. Be aware as I am still building the cmvs (and I still need to sell it when it is done) that I need to pay for this thing. (probably will be able to buy in a month) My goal is to have a neogeo 4 slot inside, as super neo 29s are WAY too expensive, and I'd figure it'd be easier to convert a sega candy cab to a neo. Oh, and if anyone has any metal slug games for mvs that you want to sell, pm me. Thanks!
    Ken from the gameroom is a fantastic resource. He can get you an Astro for a great price. A Blast will set you back more than a Super Neo will, that's for sure. It is also better suited for Hi-res stuff, so I would certainly recommend the Astro if you're planning on playing Neo stuff. You could also go with an Aero as Ken has some of those as well. Either cab would do the trick. Here's a link to his eBay store:
    http://shop.ebay.com/thegameroom_com...&_trksid=p4340

He has Neos, Astros, and Aeros in stock, and all at great prices.

Keep in mind too, you wont have a select button on a Sega cab for a four slot Neo mobo. Just something else to consider.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks, dude! I've seen the neo 29 and think it is absolutely awesome. Ah, I can imagine playing ms2 right now..... I will definitely buy this cab as soon as I sell my cmvs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean View Post
    Thanks, dude! I've seen the neo 29 and think it is absolutely awesome. Ah, I can imagine playing ms2 right now..... I will definitely buy this cab as soon as I sell my cmvs!
    And definitely pick up Metal Slug 3 to go with it -- both are fantastic. The first one ain't bad either.

And, if you like fighting games at all, Neo is pretty much the greatest.\

EDIT: Also, be aware that 4 slot MVS boards will require a small converter thing in a JAMMA-wired cab since stereo sound is NOT JAMMA-standard. You can get one of those from jammaboards.com