Thread: CGE Javelin Todd Rogers

Insert Coin (Level 0) toddrogers's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default CGE Javelin Todd Rogers

Hello Fellow Gamers

I will be running the Decathlons-Javelin Contest at CGE this year and will also be at the Twingalaxies Booth for any and all Questions / Demonstrations on games . Prizes will be awarded at the end of the contest day. Lets make this year a competitive one and make some NEW high scores.

Todd Mr Activision Rogers
    May you always know how to use your JoyStik

http://www.toddrogersvideogameking.blog.com

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Can you give us some details of this particular contest? How many can enter? Is it based simply on the furthest throw of 3 throws? What if I sneeze and accidentally hit the power switch while you're attempting to beat my score?

Competitive gamers want to know!

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Sniderman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And are you bringing a case of joysticks to replace them as they shatter during competition? Or can I bring my own "custom-made" joystick, complete with motor and mercury switches?
    Still Around...Still Gamin'...

Insert Coin (Level 0) toddrogers's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The contest is open to any and all players and you can make attempts as many times as you like providing threre is not a long line at the time. For modified JoySticks do you think its fair to other players if you become ROBOTIC .......We will be using a STANDARD ATARI Joystick for the competition and yes I will be bringing extra Joysticks incase of failure . There is special prize if you can beat my WORLD RECORD of 93.09 on this event. I would love to see even if you used a modified JoyStick if you can come close to my WORLD RECORD. Because at last years CGE an individual used a special Joystick and another Device with just buttons on DECATHLONS 100 Meter Dash and I offered him 100.00 if he could break 10.0 second Barrier . Needless to say he couldnt do it with either JoyStick or Button device. I on the other hand attained 9.78 using the Stock Atari JoyStcik....So with that in mind the whole idea is to have FUN and break out with the Competitive spirit...See You There at CGE

May you always know how to use your JoyStik

http://www.toddrogersvideogameking.blog.com

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Sniderman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toddrogers
    The contest is open to any and all players and you can make attempts as many times as you like providing threre is not a long line at the time. For modified JoySticks do you think its fair to other players if you become ROBOTIC .......We will be using a STANDARD ATARI Joystick for the competition and yes I will be bringing extra Joysticks incase of failure . There is special prize if you can beat my WORLD RECORD of 93.09 on this event. I would love to see even if you used a modified JoyStick if you can come close to my WORLD RECORD. Because at last years CGE an individual used a special Joystick and another Device with just buttons on DECATHLONS 100 Meter Dash and I offered him 100.00 if he could break 10.0 second Barrier . Needless to say he couldnt do it with either JoyStick or Button device. I on the other hand attained 9.78 using the Stock Atari JoyStcik....So with that in mind the whole idea is to have FUN and break out with the Competitive spirit...See You There at CGE

I'm just joshin' you about the robotic stick Todd. (Though a friend of mine in high school made one out of an electric drill just for Decathlon ). The javeliv and 100 yrd dash are my two best events, so I just might have to hone the old mad skillz and see what I'm capable of. See you there!

Oh, and THANK YOU for not making this a 1500m marathon event. That event SUCKS. Ouch. Oooch. Ouch. x_x
    Still Around...Still Gamin'...