Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    roflaid

Default League of Legends, its like DotA

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4be72d0a12a60

Help me get 10,000 referrals

Well on a more obtainable goal I'd like to refer 25 people to get the title also.

But yeah if you havn't tried this game and you like warcraft/dota or just looking for a new free game I'd recommend this.
    League of Legends referral link:
    ^^ DotA players click the link ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Vlcice

This is pretty lame. You should have at least told people about the game instead of just pimping your referral link.

So for anyone who has no idea what he's talking about, LoL is a free-to-play DotA like game. For those who aren't familiar with it, it's kind of but not really an RTS. It's more of a tactical team-based RPG.

Each team has a base in one corner of the map; on the way to it are a series of paths guarded by powerful turrets. The goal is to prevent the enemy from reaching your base and destroying your "nexus," while trying to do the same to them. It's played in teams of 3 or 5 players. Unlike normal RTSs, each player isn't controlling a bunch of units; instead, all of the regular units are spawned and controlled by AI. Each player controls only their "champion" unit, which is a special unit with a variety of special moves and their own unique characteristics. There's about 60 champions right now, all of which are unique; it's kind of like an RPG, in that each player's unique spells gives them a completely different playstyle compared to everyone else. Like in RPGs, your champion levels up over the course of a game, learning new abilities, and can you buy items that give you new properties. A big part of the strategy is coming up with a great item build that matches your playstyle, since a champion with one set of items can play very differently from the same champion with a different build.

It's a totally free to play game, though obviously they give a few advantages for paying money. Every week there's a rotating group of 10 free champions; you can play as that week's free champions, but if you want to have someone permanently unlocked you have a few options. You can buy champions with real money, or you can buy them with points you earn from playing the game. That's one of the things Therealqtip is after - if you get people to sign up with your referral link, you get some points. There's also other stuff like skins to buy, but the skins are overpriced and not very good so I've never bothered buying any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    roflaid

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcice View Post
    This is pretty lame. You should have at least told people about the game instead of just pimping your referral link.
    Well to be honest I only played it for like 1 hour before I learned/posted that so that was my explanation, "its like dota" but thanks for explaining it, brah
    League of Legends referral link:
    ^^ DotA players click the link ^^