Of course, if you only got an XBox like...yesterday...you could include that but this I'm more curious about what systems you've had awhile but still have less than 10 games for. I've a few that fall in this area...

Game Boy--I've got both a Pocket Game Boy and a Game Boy Color and have owned both for at least 3 years or so, and I still have maybe 8 games for. The GBC's screen is fairly scratched up (I haven't used the other GB in a long time) so I may just toss it and give/sell the games...I was never much of a portable gamer, I guess, though I do have something like 25 games for my Lynx. I won't be buying a GBA no matter how many games they come out with that link up to the GameCube.

TurboGrafx-16--At one point, I had 8 or 9 games for this but have sold all but 1 of the games for it...I guess you can guess which game I still have for it. I should put it up for sale, I guess. Besides the system and the one game, I do have an old book for it, "The Official TurboGrafx-16 Game Encyclopedia". Maybe offering that would get me an extra 50 cents...