Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ghouls 'N Ghosts - Genesis vs. Super Grafx

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusclimber View Post
    Funny that you guys haven't learned not to feed the troll yet. But I suppose for some people it's amusing to get into these e-dramas and "milk the lolcow" as it were. Other people are on this forum to have civil and intelligent discussions about video games. I really had to wonder why either of his topics had even a single post in them since they were such obvious attempts to troll. Ignore him and he'll get tired and go away.
    Um how you figure this a troll topic? Is it because I said the Genesis version of GnG is better than the SGX version? You petty PCEFX members really crack me up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What a waste of Cyberspace . . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Funny that you guys haven't learned not to feed the troll yet. But I suppose for some people it's amusing to get into these e-dramas and "milk the lolcow" as it were. Other people are on this forum to have civil and intelligent discussions about video games. I really had to wonder why either of his topics had even a single post in them since they were such obvious attempts to troll. Ignore him and he'll get tired and go away. But the funny thing is, for all the "drama" he creates on every message board he goes to, there's always the same set of people happily giving him something to have drama over.

In short, this message board has nothing to do with cross dressing, sexual preference, proverty, or building up your e-penis. The fact that mods haven't bothered to step in and tell EVERYONE INVOLVED to knock it the fuck off would be worrisome if this wasn't the middle of a Saturday. I guess none of us have as much lives as they do. But seems having a bigger e-penis is more important than having a life, eh?
    Okay, I'll stop. I didn't want to add fuel to the fire, but I ended up doing it. I guess you can blame his trolling activity in the past week partially on me, as he just wants a response and an audience... I just want him to leave the forum so we can have a spam-free environment for discussing video games.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean View Post
    Okay, I'll stop. I didn't want to add fuel to the fire, but I ended up doing it. I guess you can blame his trolling activity in the past week partially on me, as he just wants a response and an audience... I just want him to leave the forum so we can have a spam-free environment for discussing video games.
    Too bad. So sad.

Strawberry (Level 2) tomaitheous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Funny that you guys haven't learned not to feed the troll yet. But I suppose for some people it's amusing to get into these e-dramas and "milk the lolcow" as it were. Other people are on this forum to have civil and intelligent discussions about video games. I really had to wonder why either of his topics had even a single post in them since they were such obvious attempts to troll. Ignore him and he'll get tired and go away. But the funny thing is, for all the "drama" he creates on every message board he goes to, there's always the same set of people happily giving him something to have drama over.
    I take it you don't know Nintega's legacy then. If you ignore him, he'll still go after you (he's fairly resilient). Find out your youtube accounts and other forums accounts, and stalk you. I've seen it. He's more than troll, he's mentally challenged (I'm being completely serious, not joking around or trying to insult). When the guy is on his meds (also serious), he's calm but otherwise.. . well, you don't want to know. Mike actually has something to contribute to this forum and others as any other gamer/fan, but Nintega on the other hand can't control himself (apparently) and tends to poke at Mike for nothing other than his own amusement (or other people in general). I can only see this getting worse (because of Nintega).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nintega Grafx-16 View Post
    Too bad. So sad.
    I know. Isn't it sad that WE CAN'T EVEN HAVE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSIONS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES without you spamming? This forum was, to me, a place to discuss my hobby with other people who were into the same thing. Then you came along and fucked it all up for me and everyone else. I hope you feel good about yourself, you cocksucker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Gatchaman17

I am Enron.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomaitheous View Post
    Mike actually has something to contribute to this forum
    Like what? Flaming people if they don't bow down to him? Who cares if he sells stuff here. He is an elitest.
    Last edited by Nintega Grafx-16; 05-22-2010 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like what? Flaming people if they don't bow down to him? Who cares if he sells stuff here. He is an elitest.
    At least he doesn't stalk people, dress in drag, start flame wars, spam forums, create alt accounts, rally people against sites that banned him, be an attention-whoring asshole, etc.

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I take it you don't know Nintega's legacy then. If you ignore him, he'll still go after you (he's fairly resilient). Find out your youtube accounts and other forums accounts, and stalk you. I've seen it. He's more than troll, he's mentally challenged (I'm being completely serious, not joking around or trying to insult). When the guy is on his meds (also serious), he's calm but otherwise.. . well, you don't want to know. Mike actually has something to contribute to this forum and others as any other gamer/fan, but Nintega on the other hand can't control himself (apparently) and tends to poke at Mike for nothing other than his own amusement (or other people in general). I can only see this getting worse (because of Nintega).
    I do know it. But I've yet to see anyone let the mods ban him (as often as it takes) and everyone else just ignore him. Instead, I've always seen topics devolve into ... this. Flames and name-calling and cross-dressing. It doesn't work. It's why he stalks people and spams and trolls them. There are plenty of these guys on the internet.
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've always seen topics devolve into ... this. Flames and name-calling and cross-dressing. It doesn't work. It's why he stalks people and spams and trolls them. There are plenty of these guys on the internet.
    You just described the average PCEFX and GameFAQs topic there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[

I smell an elitest. You know the kinds of douches who think they are holier than thou just because they have something that most people don't have?

Now for the pricing controversy....

O RLY?

Daimakaimura on ebay, $100

Super Grafx on ebay, $200

$110 and $30-50 my ass. Stop lying to people about the prices of games and consoles. BOTH OF YOU. That is a form of trolling you know.

Stop being so naive to post a BIN as the standard for a game price. You've been told before this means nothing. I could post a BIN for $1,000 means dick.

That comment was just for the many people on this forum who have never heard of the SGX. I had to let people know how many games it has or else these poor people, who would actually be brave enough to go out of their way to buy a SGX, will be getting a strong case of buyer's remorse.

I guess everyone elses Google must be broken eh? Seeing as (according to you) it's SOOOOOOOOOO super expensive...most people dropping such BIG $ actually look around, maybe *gasp* do a little research.

Wait. How do you know I was on PCEFX? *ponders*

I smell an alt account!
    Funny you PM'd him your supposed "damning evidence" why you hate me, etc. SO forgetful already?
    My gaming blog retro/new...mainly TG/PCE based
    http://turbomasters.blogspot.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually nec, he just called you an elitist jack-off. (he likes the word elitist a lot) However Nintega is pretty naive for thinking that there's no info that he was ever on PCEFX. Didn't the owner of the site threaten to bring him to court?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

TO be precise he lobbed the elitest jack off was aimed at PC_Enine hell (though he overuses that one often). Yes he was theatened with legal action by the site owner (amonngst others). He feels he's perfectly safe to do whateever online (slander/stalk/harass/etc.).

ANYWAYS..attempting to get back on topic.

As normal "what game is better" is subjective to peoples taste. IMO the ONLY way the Genny version beats teh SGFX in is it's baragain basement price. I prefer the music on the SGFX, graphics are a no brainer (SGFX).

Strawberry (Level 2) tomaitheous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do know it. But I've yet to see anyone let the mods ban him (as often as it takes) and everyone else just ignore him.
    Well, he was banned on PCFX - which is pretty hard to do. The mods let a lot of shit fly on that forum. But he's one of only two people that got banned from the site that I know of. And he repeatedly attempted to create new accounts (some got through and he immediately starting harassing people). I believe he was threatened with legal action from the site's owner. Normally I'd agree that just ignoring a troll will make them leave/quite/move on. But I honestly don't know how one deals with this kind of person.

It's why he stalks people and spams and trolls them. There are plenty of these guys on the internet.
    I'd agree with you, but he also goes after people that said little-to-nothing to him. Tetsujin comes to mind (who never did anything to Nintega). As well as friends and associates of people he hates, even if they didn't particularly poke him with the stick.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, he was banned on PCFX - which is pretty hard to do. The mods let a lot of shit fly on that forum. But he's one of only two people that got banned from the site that I know of. And he repeatedly attempted to create new accounts (some got through and he immediately starting harassing people). I believe he was threatened with legal action from the site's owner. Normally I'd agree that just ignoring a troll will make them leave/quite/move on. But I honestly don't know how one deals with this kind of person.

I'd agree with you, but he also goes after people that said little-to-nothing to him. Tetsujin comes to mind (who never did anything to Nintega). As well as friends and associates of people he hates, even if they didn't particularly poke him with the stick.
    Ok storyteller, COME ON DOWN! You are the next contestant on my PCEFX member ignore list!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You seem like nothing but a troll. Welcome to my ignore list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Funny Ninny where's the army of your minions that agree with your skewed views? Seems you get slammed here just like everywhere else you've been banned. Makes ya think...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love that game. Everyone here knows GnG is a classic but no one knows about the Super Grafx version outside of the internet. This is my list of pros and cons for both versions.

Genesis:

+ Cheap
    + Better music
    + Diagonal controls
    - Graphics aren't special

Super Grafx:

+ Graphics more true to the arcade version
    - Music takes a hit
    - Super expensive
    - The system is expensive
    - The system also has five games

Verdict: GENESIS

For a common collector its a bonus that the game is common on the genny. For collectors...its better that its rare. And as far as the game itself goes, SGX is a better port. But both are very inferior to the arcade. The snes release [a sequel] showed that that system if it were to do a GnG port would trump both.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Most of the buy it now auctions for the Super Grafx and it's games seem to over priced, yet on the whole SuperGrafx games seem to be creeping up in price on ebay. Still, 1941 Counter-attack sells for about the same as the system.

I prefer the Super-Grafx version, but I think the C-64 version is the one I played the most.