Thread: Selling my MAME and MVS (converted cab) in Illinois

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    GrantCanyon

Default Selling my MAME and MVS (converted cab) in Illinois

Hello all. This is my first in probably many postings as I am moving out of my house and have to downsize. First on the selling block is my MAME that I built a couple years ago. This unit is 6 foot 6 inches tall and has a 19 inch screen in it. I started posting logos on it to give it some niceness. I would like to get between 400-500 dollars for this system. It needs a front end program so it loads up into MAME though. Not a big issue at all.
    Here are some pictures. Please let me know if any of you have any questions at all!

The Neo Geo MVS converted cab is being sold as well. I bought it years back and just dont have the room nore the skills to fix it up. It could be a nice unit. Looking for $300 for the unit and a couple of games.

Let me know if any of you are interested in these two items. Cheers!
    Last edited by 77punk; 07-15-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    800,2600,5200,7800,C64,Intellivision,NES1+2,NEX,SM S 1+2,GENNY1-3,CDi,SEGA CD1+2,SNES1+2,TG16,VB,N64(Reg,blue,green),Saturn1+ 2,PS,PSone w/LCD,PS2,Xbox,NGPC,GG,GB,GBC,GBA,GBA SP,Game.com,WonderSwan,Lynx I+II,3D0fz1+10,PICO,Nomad,GP32,DC(reg+sport),GC (2of3),SuperFamicom,MVS, Neo Geo CD,Super Compact+Futbal edition,PSP,360,Wii,DS