Thread: HUGE For Sale - All Rare!!!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default HUGE For Sale - All Rare!!!

Whats up guys.... I figured id pop this up on racketboy along with the digitpress forums. All prices are set and any offers will be ignored. Please add 4% for Paypal or Gift the money your choice. I am on a quest to get $725.00 as soon as i reach that mark this sales thread will end. Im hoping some of this doesnt sell but if the money comes in off it shall go...... Alot of this stuff i may not be able to reacquire but the item i am trying to get is well worth any of this....

Hardware

Panasonic 3DO FZ1 (Loose) $40.00+$12.00 - system is in nice condition and fully tested.....

Pokemon XD Gamecube Boxed - $40.00+$17.00 - fully tested console is in great condition comes with everything you see.

Xbox 360 20GB with Hookups - $80.00+$12.00 - tested and working. Warranty sticker is removed.... This was a rrod repaired system comes with hookups not pictured.

Atari Jaguar Boxed W/Manual and Hookups & 1 Complete Game - $120.00+$17.00 - nice condition jaguar fully working comes with everything you see.

Turbo Express Boxed - Practically New / Complete / Mint - W/Games - $250.00+$12.00 - god i dont want to sell this at all but i gotta do what i gotta do. This thing is 100% minty condition. I would label this as new but it has been opened and tested so im going with mint condition. Sound is clear and loud and not a single scratch or dead pixel on the screen. Ill throw in a game or 2 with it.

Neo Geo CDZ Boxed With Hookups and 1 game- $275.00+$17.00 - System is in good condition. comes with box and packing material and everything you see in the photo. Ill even throw in an extra power supply if i can find it.

Vega Jr Supergun W/ S-Video / Composite Cables & Jamma Harness - $350.00+$50.00 - Another thing i wish i didnt have in this thread but again i gotta do what i gotta do. This may not be of interest to anyone on this forum but who knows. This is a Vega Jr Supergun. It allows you to play jamma arcade boards on your home television. Basically its an arcade in a box. It has a video encoder that converts arcade video / sound to your tv. I even have a S-Vido cable giving you that crisp arcade picture. This is a rare piece straight from japan. You wont find one of these state side for this price. Shipping would kill to import this from japan. Its best on a CRT TV but i havent had any problem running it on HDTVs.... Perfect for a Naomi, CPS2, Atomiswave or any other jamma game setup. Play the real deal instead of ports....

Games

Genesis - Splatterhouse 3 - Genesis / Complete $40.00+$7.00 - This game cart is in great condition. The manual has a bend in it. Complete

PS1 - X-Com UFO Defense - Disc Only $40.00+$7.00 - This game i will need to be resurfaced... I will handle it before i ship for free. Once anyone shows interest in it.

PSP - Lunar Silver Star Harmony (Sealed) W/Guide (Sealed) and Store Display - $75.00+$17.00 - Mint Sealed Copy of Lunar Silver Star Harmony with a Mint Sealed Strategy Guide. Ill also throw in the store display that was never sold to the public. The store display has a minor bend on one side but is a nice addition to your collection for sure.

PS1 - Mega-Man Legends 1 & 2 Bundle Complete - $85.00+$7.00 - Both Complete. Discs have minor scratches but dont effect gameplay. The manuals show some signs of wear as well. All and all a nice addition for sure.

Working Designs Collection (no chance of breaking up) - HUGE LOT - $725.00+$25.00 - Alright this is my one part of my collection i said i would never sell. The ever growing working designs collection. You may think the price is high on this and it is to be totally honest. Ive been working to complete this collection since i was 15 years old. most of these games are one person owner titles and the rest i have been collecting ever since..... All of them come from a true working designs collector. Most of them come with the back registration card but not all of them... Pictures speak for themselves on this one....

Comes With

TG
    Cosmic Fantasy 2 (loose)

Sega CD
    Lunar: The Silver Star (complete)
    Lunar: Eternal Blue (complete)
    Popful Mail (complete)
    Vay (complete)

Sega Saturn
    Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean (complete)
    Dragon Force (complete)
    Shining Wisdom (with manual)

PlayStation
    Alundra (complete)
    Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (missing neckalce)
    Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (complete)
    RayStorm (complete)
    Silhouette Mirage (complete)
    Thunder Force V (loose)

PlayStation 2
    Growlanser Generations Box Set (complete)
    Gungriffon Blaze (complete)
    Silpheed: The Lost Planet (complete)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I want some HUGE. How much do you have?

I'm interested in Popful Mail and Alundra (PSX) if you want to split up your WD collection.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry man the working designs collection must go out as a group or not at all...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just another bump