Quote Originally Posted by Frankie_Says_Relax View Post
If it's a software based issue there is a possibility that it could be patched.

Based on the fact that every single review I see mentions it Namco MUST know that it's an issue, and there are a bunch of other Move titles that don't have reticule float issues ... so it's certainly a possibility that there can be a fix.

Instead of rage returning the game and Move why not just put it down until a possible patch is released. Give it a bit and see if Namco gets one out there.

I've read that this version of Time Crisis is also compatible with the PS3 Guncon. You could probably pick one of those up on the cheap if you absolutely MUST have a Time Crisis fix in the meantime.

*EDIT* WAIT WAIT, JUST FOUND A POSSIBLE FIX FOR YOU:

Before you play, disable the magnetometer tracking in the XMB accessory menu by going to the first calibration screen and pressing triangle. This eliminates cursor drift.
Sadly, it seems I forgot to mention, I did indeed try to disable the magnetometer and...still the same. I know now it is definitely Time Crisis as sports Champions didnt have this problem. As for the drifting, I could understand if the cursor floated back to a neutral center location but it doesn't. It literally starts walking away on its own..sometimes to the right and sometimes to the left..

As for Namco fixing it, I'm not too sure. I read on some Namco board or blog that some people asked for a simple fix of letting people reload with the Navigation controller or another controller (which COULD be a simple fix too) and the Namco rep, I guess, was kind of an ass about it and said its no big deal to them so too bad for the players...

Ah well. I'll try and sell it. If no takers, I'll just let it sit there and perhaps someone else will release some fun shooters with better controls...