I've seen the MSX 1chip in person as well, Eduardo (opcode games) had it at a NAVA couple years ago. I would not use it for carts, I'd use roms on an SD. That's what he had, and it worked very well. There's no chance in me buying one of the "priceless" Japanese models though. Incidentally, Eduardo has been working on an expansion module for the Colecovision, and he's also toyed with a CV II, which would I think be an all new board. However, he had a big meltdown on AA a few months ago, and is only giving infrequent updates.

As for the PC64, I know it's a standard PC, but it looks just like the old C64! Otherwise it has little value, as I would never recommend anyone buying one of those all in one PC's. I also know about that DTV C64, but without modification, it only plays a handful of games. But there was definitely a new device that emulated the C64.

However, I did find links to several SD card readers for the C64, like this uIED (although it's currently unavailable) or the SD2IEC. So basically if you had a C64, get one of these and you can play likely every C64 game ever. However, like the Atari 8-bit SIO2SD requires soldering and stuff like that, which people like me are horrible at. I think this 1541 Ultimate is the most comprehensive, but is done by a single guy in Holland, and pretty expensive.