Thread: What Video Game Character Are You?

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Default What Video Game Character Are You?

Yeah yeah... you've done this before, but the forums now accept HTML so you can paste your code in here (though you'll get some extraneous TABLE HTML if you don't remove it manually). Also I'm going to be linking this thread back to the quiz page itself for posterity purposes =)

PLAY!

http://www.digitpress.com/quiz/

I am the Adventure "Square".

As it happens, I'm no "square" at all. I am versatile and handy, able to simultaneously manage a wide variety of tasks and goals. I'm trustworthy and community-minded, too. I'd have no problem with personally taking out the neighborhood thugs if I were asked to. Hey, I may not be the snappiest dresser but looks can be deceiving. What Video Game Character Are You?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Bomberman.

Fearless and aggressive, I tend to remove personal obstacles in the most direct manner possible. I'm fascinated with technology but at the same time have no problem eliminating it for upgrades later. Relationships are a bit difficult for me though, since my approach to others is quite similar to my approach to technology. If I don't like it, it's getting blown up. What Video Game Character Are You?

Pac-Man (Level 10) Ascending Wordsmith's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Bonk.

I'm a survivor. My strength is my greatest asset, which suits me well since I'm the outdoorsy type. Out there, I can be myself, at one with nature. Well, there are others, but they'd better not interfere with my plans, or it's clobberin' time! What Video Game Character Are You?
    Never use a long word where a short one will do.

--George Orwell

(formerly PC Kwaj)

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am the Mountain King Guy.

It's all about the money for me. I've developed all of the skills and achieved the necessary education to be successful, now all I have to do is reach out and grab the rewards. Some say money is the root of all evil, but in fact, it's the root of everything. Working alone, I've managed to achieve great heights, but there's always another level to strive for. What Video Game Character Are You?

I don't even know who that is....

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am the Intellivision Blackjack Dealer.

I am a diligent worker who's most likely working in an office somewhere now. Good with numbers, bright enough to see my way clear through any situation, I'm commited to my work. Others may not trust me, but I'm always fair and honest. Except for that ace up my sleeve, but again, that's just part of doing my job.
    The Weed Of Crime Bears Bitter Fruit You Old Hag!

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am the Mountain King Guy.

It's all about the money for me. I've developed all of the skills and achieved the necessary education to be successful, now all I have to do is reach out and grab the rewards. Some say money is the root of all evil, but in fact, it's the root of everything. Working alone, I've managed to achieve great heights, but there's always another level to strive for. What Video Game Character Are You?
    but i like the link picture so i stole it and used it as my avatar! mwahaha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    gruffbear
    PSN
    gruffbear
    Steam
    gruffbear

I am the Intellivision Blackjack Dealer.

I am a diligent worker who's most likely working in an office somewhere now. Good with numbers, bright enough to see my way clear through any situation, I'm commited to my work. Others may not trust me, but I'm always fair and honest. Except for that ace up my sleeve, but again, that's just part of doing my job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am the guy from Ningen Heiki - Dead Fox.

Some might call me a pantless Simon Belmon/Rambo ripoff, but I don't care - I'll dive behind any door without so much as a shiver. Though people might consider me a bit nutty, I'll be vindicated when I prove my boss is a Nazi. I enjoy chatting with recently rescued POWs just as much as the next guy, if not more; I'm motivated by "THANK YOU!" messages from the kids and ladies. Sometimes I find skeletons behind those doors, but I'm always hoping it's a hostage - or some MP5 ammo.

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Edit: too stupid to copy and paste right, but anyways, I was bomberman.
    Looking to sell a videogame magazine collection of 200(+) magazines, 60 cents each, send me a PM if you're interested!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Wario.

Misunderstood genius or nefarious villian? No one really knows for sure except me. And the reason why I know is because I'm much smarter than you are, and have no problem telling you that. If I'm ever going to fail it's going to be some kind of a fluke, because my planning and desire is second to none. What Video Game Character Are You?

ServBot (Level 11)
    Aboard a pirate ship, sailing towards adventure.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Spunky the Raccoon.

Having fun and doing your own thing, that's what I'm all about. Sure, I've never had a console video game, but my single outing on the PC will live on forever! Whenever life gets rough, I just hide in a dumpster and wait for trouble to pass...unless that trouble threatens the entire world (or all my cool stuff I keep in the basement), then you'll see me whip out my "Death-Ray" and become the single greatest hero in history! What Video Game Character Are You?

Pac-Man (Level 10) Arqueologia_Digital's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Alex Kidd.

OK, so maybe I lean towards the passive-aggressive side. I'm cute and cuddly but if I'm cornered or put into a situation where I have to rise to the occasion, I will. I can adapt to virtually any culture or surroundings, so I'll do just fine anywhere I want to go. I have a big heart, but even bigger fists. So watch it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Rockford.

I have the drive and determination to complete tasks using a healthy balance of brains and brawn. I'm good with tools but quick on my feet, too. Some might call me a "working man's Indiana Jones". Money is important, but not as important as my personal well being. Still, I can pull in a lot of cash for a satchel full of diamonds. What Video Game Character Are You?
    scooterb: "I once shot a man in Catan, just to watch him die."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am a Demon Attack demon.

People view me as a threat, and I like it that way. My penchant for getting into trouble is often the direct result of my hostility toward the world around me. I'm told that I can get more with sugar than I can with vinegar. Well, I can get more with a payload of death-dealing laser bolts than sugar, plus it's a lot more fun that way. What Video Game Character Are You?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am the Adventure "Square".

As it happens, I'm no "square" at all. I am versatile and handy, able to simultaneously manage a wide variety of tasks and goals. I'm trustworthy and community-minded, too. I'd have no problem with personally taking out the neighborhood thugs if I were asked to. Hey, I may not be the snappiest dresser but looks can be deceiving. <A HREF="http://www.digitpress.com/quiz/digital.pl">What Video Game Character Are You?
    I love ALL Video Games with all my heart and soul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Link.

Versatile and well-meaning, I'm simply striving for a better lifestyle. I find that people really look up to me. Even tall people. Not to brag, but the opposite sex would surely place me on their "most eligible" list, and I'd be more than happy to oblige. I often find that in a crowd I typically emerge as the leader, something which doesn't always come naturally to me.
    -Jan

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am the Kaboom Bomber.

Am I dangerous or just starved for attention? Figure it out for yourself. I like to keep people on their toes and will go to great lengths to watch `em scatter. Rather than dealing with my issues I choose to take it out on the world around me. I know I can't go on like this for long. There are only so many bombs in the world, and lots of people with buckets looking to end my career. What Video Game Character Are You?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Alex Kidd. But if I wasn't, apparently I would be the square thingy.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Killemall1057

I am Mega Man.

I belong in either the police or the fire department. Skillful and not afraid to take the offensive, I have few fears and even fewer enemies. I'm good at getting through crisis and don't mind taking charge when the situation calls for it. I might be considered a public defender but I'm really aspiring to loftier goals. What Video Game Character Are You?

In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown... (Woodstock, IL)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am Rockford.

I have the drive and determination to complete tasks using a healthy balance of brains and brawn. I'm good with tools but quick on my feet, too. Some might call me a "working man's Indiana Jones". Money is important, but not as important as my personal well being. Still, I can pull in a lot of cash for a satchel full of diamonds. What Video Game Character Are You?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper II?
    View my collection here:
    http://users.ign.com/collection/markm2112
    http://www.gamespot.com/user/collect...user=MarkM2112