Hi. Yep, I want an xbox. I'm going to be using a FROZEN CABLE to hook it to my PC monitor after I toss in a modchip; ergo, I can ONLY use versions 1.0-1.5 .
You can determine the model the easy way or the hard way.
Easy way: Serial # and manufacturing date.
http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/Xbox_Versions_HOWTO
hard way: rip it open.
http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Repairs/d...on_of_xbox.htm
Either way, I'll need proof of it's version, either by you sending me the serial # and mfg date, or sending pics of the board. Either way, if you send me a 1.6a or b, a chargeback will be the least of your worries - don't waste your time or mine. The drive manufacturer doesn't matter - if it has a thomson drive, big deal, I'm modding it anyway.
I'll pay a fair sum of money for the xbox. I don't need any games - this is headed for a mod. If you have madden 03 or some shit you'll give me for a quarter to test the system, fine.
I do however need controllers. Would like 2 MS brand controller type S's if possible. Will take 1 if it's all you got. don't really want the big ugly original controllers or pelican/interact crap.

I also am in dire need of either an offbrand pad that used digital triggers, or a shitty arcade stick. You know, the kind that used crappy carbon dot buttons. I'm only gonna rip it apart and build my own stick. If you've got two of em laying around i'll take them.

I have a few terms.
A) I'm only gonna buy this crap from the US. Shipping too much otherwise.
2) I will pay with Paypal only unless I have traded with you before more than once and I actually remember you. This protects both of us.
3) I have nothing to trade. I have no video games or other interesting crap, unless you happen to want a 10-button HAPP controls arcade stick for PC that uses the gameport(hacked off an old MS sidewinder pad).

Lastly, I don't check my email daily. I usually check every other day. 'll get back to you when I see the email. If you emailed or PM'd me and i have not replied, ring my cell 920-588-0017. I'm not ignoring you. Trust me. I'm just busy.
Thanks for the help.