Thread: WTS White Label / Promo / Pre-production Samples

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTS White Label / Promo / Pre-production Samples

Ola

I'm cleaning out my closet removing the remnants of old to start again like the phoenix fromk the ashes.

Everything must go, but please bear in mind Tuesdays is the best day in the week for shipping these items out. If they can go out sooner they will but bear in mind if you miss the Tuesday morning post one week there is a good chance the items may not ship until the following Tuesday. In rare events Tuesdays can also be subsituted for a different day but it is not at my discretion. I say this because now my post office which was 150 metres away has closed down (along with others) realistically I'd have to go into town to mail them, which I don't do so often any more due to too many knocks on the head, so items will probably only be shipped by my mother. She is pretty much guaranteed to go into town at least once a week, sometimes more and she kindly mails things during this time

Market values appear to have changed, so I have used eBay as a guide and knocked a few quid off to sweeten the deal.

Free worldwide shipping provided the items qualify for small packet rate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreamcast White Label Promos [PAL]:

1x Crazy Taxi 2. Very few light marks if any. £17.50 unboxed.

1x Headhunter. Comes with disks 1&2, very few light marks if any. £27.50 unboxed

5x Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 Beta very few light marks if any. £7.50 EACH unboxed

2x Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 Beta medium/heavy marks. £5 EACH unboxed

1x UEFA Dream Soccer. Has a fair few marks underneath so half price. I don't have a working DC at the moment so pot luck as to bootable or not. £5 unboxed or FREE with bulk purchase of Crazy Taxi 2 + Headhunter + a copy of R2R:R2 Beta.

I feel I should point out that Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 Beta is NOT the most common or least valuable White Label. It is reasonable to assume that with a limited number of places to use the white labels, a similar quantity of each title was made. The main reason it is so prevalent is because I managed to find someone with the title in bulk and sold th majority of them separately.