hey guys, I just picked up a Generation Nex Famicoone off racketboy for fairly cheap. Given that its five years old now I guess its not too much thats left a mystery about it, so hopefully you guys can address some questions.

Is there an official incompatibility list that's survived Messiah's demise? I know NOACs being what they are that MMC5 games won't work but I'm wondering about other games that won't either Famicom or NES. I've noticed that my color dreams games don't seem to want to work, nor does Rush 'n Attack.

I recall reading here a long time ago that the NEX cartridge ports are miswired and some traces are grounded when they shouldn't be. Has anyone gone to the trouble to correct the design mistakes of the NEX?

Does anyone know how to disassemble the stock wired controller? I'd like to take a look at the controller PCB but I don't see any visible screws anywhere on the controller!

Does anyone know where I might be able to find one of the wireless NES Advantage knock offs they made? I've been asking around in forums trying to get someone to sell me one but no luck so far.