Quote Originally Posted by teh_L0ki View Post
I'm having trouble getting my phone to cooperate and that's the only digital camera I have on hand right now. I don't think the picture would help anyway because it would just show a still image. Playing normal gamecube games it isn't so bad, it was just horrible on the gameboy player but that's probably more attributed to the massive upsizing that the image would have to go through.

However my vision is very acute so I can see the scanlines even from six feet away. I don't think they are excessive becuase it's common to see scanlines if you sit close enough on a SD CRT right? I also notice this slight shimmer to certain objects but I think it might be just becasue of the TVs refresh rate and me being sensitive to it, and not an actual defect.

I can sort of notice objects maybe... vibrate a little? But again it's very subtle and it's probably just normal operation of the tv as the image is redrawn by each sweep.

I'm just neurotic and have nothing to compare it to really becuase I haven't used a SD set in over 8 years as I said.
Are you seeing scan lines (moving across the screen) or the individual pixels? What cables are you using?