Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Megas View Post
I don't know, I'm really not getting why everyone is weirded out by the question of where this stuff is. Isn't this the sort of thing people discuss here?
thanks Emperor.

Seriously, everyone in here needs to get a life. I asked a serious and legitimate question and you guys respond like a bunch of paranoid trolls.

Some game items have worked their way into museums, although most are still in private collections. Either way, I just wanted to know more about them. Hell, we all know the Louvre has the Mona Lisa, and the Prado has Las Mininas, but apparently, knowing such information arises suspicious in you morons.

And yes, these should be the kind of topics that are discussed here, but there seems to be an overwhelming number of people here that get uptight anytime anyone asks anything.

But back on topic.

thanks for the link vultar. Also, been doing a bit more research. Don't know how many copies of Nintendo Powerfest 94(another rare item) there are, but apparently, there seems to be a collector named jollyrancher who's had his hands on that item.