Thread: FS: Great 1000 Mile Rally Arcade Guts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Great 1000 Mile Rally Arcade Guts

I tried donating this stuff of to a place out here in Vegas and the guy has not responded (I was going to get drinks and stuff from it, so I wouldn't consider it just giving it to him), but he stopped responding, so I am going to sell off the guts for dirt cheap.

This was from a standup version. Everything that you need to play the game is included, and everything was 100% working before I stripped it out. This is pretty much everything except for the monitor and cab. This will include all wiring, Jamma harness, speakers, steering wheel, pedal, everything. I probably will not ship out the marquee light bulb (or whatever those are called if it is not a bulb), but will send everything else.

I am not going to lie, it is very heavy. If I were to make a rough guess, I would put it at about 10 pounds.

I have no clue what I should price this at, but I am looking to get rid of it more than I am to sell it.

I think that $50 + shipping is a fair price.

If you do not think it is fair and want this, send me a pm and let me know and we can work from there.

Obviously, if you live near the Vegas area and want to pick it up, I will not stop you and I will not charge you shipping.

Send me a PM if you want this

EDIT: I also have the manual for this as well. The manual is not in the best condition (there is nasty crap on the cover), but the inside is in decent condition for any type of rewiring that you may need to do