Please note that I am NOT asking about ROMS/ISOS/Piracy, nor do I want any links to them. I want to backup my OWN games to my 320GB HDD. I hope this thread does not violate any rules, but if it does, please lock and/or delete this topic. I apologize in advance.

So I purchased a copy of Mario Kart Wii, used, for real cheap today. It was scratched to all hell, but once I resurfaced it (lightly, as there was no need for a deep repair...all were just superficial scratches), it now looks great.

Anyway, I placed the game in the Wii and it does play quite fine. However, when I try to install the game using Wiiflow, it will freeze halfway (did it again just now), give a "EXCEPTION DUMP ERROR" message, and reboot the Wii.

I thought the game was bad. However, it also happens on other Wii games, even new ones. The games do play, but won't install.

Is this common to certain games, like what happens to HDLoader on the PS2? Is there any type of list online indicating incompatible games and troubleshooting tips?

Thanks in advance!