I bought one along with ridge racer 3d and some ds games i wanted to play. I think it's awesome as hell. The 3d in ridge racer looks really good except fo some slight ghosting here and there. Its cool to see all of the environments blasting out at you in 3d while your racing along.

I made a quick stop at gamestop yesterday when i went for milk (yes i have a problem lol) and they had a demo unit playing street fighter iv 3D. I decided to give it a go and the first words that went through my head were holy shit that's insane. The 3d really stands out in a very good way on it and actually adds to the game the same way as it does in ridge racer. I'm gonna have to pick it up this weekend.

I agree that $250.00 is alot of money for a hand held console but its hard to argue with the 3d and the graphics which are also great plus there's all the other things. I have seen alot of mixed reviews aross the web about the 3d effects.

Beings that the games are launch titles i think well see much better 3d on it down the line. I think the same applies for graphics. Alot of people complain that wii games look horribe and some do but that has nothing to do with the wii hardware, it's the developer's. If you look at games like super mario galaxy 1&2 , dead space extraction and super smash bros brawl you ll see that the system is capable of great graphics.

When some of the summer launch games hit along with the new super mario bros game being developed by Shigeru Miyamoto,well see what the 3 ds is really capable of.
I bet there's going to be alot of people changing there minds about what this system can do. I Just wonder how long it will take sony to copy it and if the sony npg will be priced competitively. Surly they cant be stupid enough to set it at a higher price point.