I'm looking to sell my launch Wii system. The system comes 2 wii remotes, 2 nunchucks, 2 Wii Motion Plus attachments, 2 classic controllers, a nyko dual wii remote charging station, 2 extra wii remote rubber cases, 2 extra wii remote wrist straps. I still have the original box and all paperwork & cables that originally came with the system.

There are 82 games that come with the system. Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy & Super Mario Galaxy 2 are the disc based games.

There are 79 downloaded games on the system. NES: Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Pinball, Punch-Out, The Legend Of Zelda, Zelda II, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Excitebike, Kirby's Adventure, StarTropics, Castlevania, Super C, Slomon's Key & Final Fantasy.

Genesis: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic Spinball, Streets Of Rage, Shining Force, Gunstar Heroes & Comix Zone.

Turbo Grafx & Turbo CD: Alien Crush, Devil's Crush, Neutopia & Castlevania X.

N64: Mario 64, Paper Mario, Mario Kart 64, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, F-Zero X, Wave Race 64 & Sin & Punishment.

Neo-Geo & CD: Baseball Stars 2 & IronClad

SNES: Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid, Zelda: Link To The Past, F-Zero, Contra III, Castlevania IV, Street Fighter II, Super Ghouls N Ghosts, Breath Of Fire II & Final Fantasy II.

WiiWare: Dr. Mario, Doc Louis Punch Out, GyroStarr, Bit.Trip Core, Alien Crush Returns, Swords & Soldiers, Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10, Toki Tori, Lost Winds, Lost Winds 2, NYX Quest, Lit, Tales Of Monkey Island Chapters 1-3, Strong Bad Episodes 1-5, Castlevania Rebirth, Gradius Rebirth, Contra Rebirth, World Of Goo, Final Fantasy My Life As A King (With Add Ons), Final Fantasy My Life As A Darklord, Final Fantasy IV The After Years (With Add Ons), Cave Story, Defend Your Castle & Rage Of The Gladiator.

I'm looking to get $350 but if you think that's too high make an offer. Everything is in excellent condition. If you want pictures let me know, but it looks like a Wii system.