-Issues 1, 2, and 3 of Atari Force, a comic book by DC comics.
-Playstation Underground all in original packaging up to issue 4. (1, 2, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 4)
- Official Playstation demo discs 1-20, 23, 25, 26, 27
- 66Pc. lot of loose and packaged demo disks for PS1 and 2 for 3DO, including game music disks Starfox 64, Mortal Kombat Annihilation, and Sub Pop and Sega's That Virtua Feeling.
- Small counter standees: FF7 Cloud with his sword, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2, Shadow Madness, San Fransico Rush, Warioland, Tekken 3, Banjo Kazooie, Lunar Silver Star Story, Abe's Odysee, Abe's Exodus, and yet another bigger one of Cloud from FF7 Most of these have 3D relief or pop out features.
- Diddy Konkg racing hanging marquee with plush Diddy in his plane
- Multiple signage posters for games. They would be displayed in a metal sign frame in front of the store. Too many to list.
- Entire N64 Star Wars Rouge Squadron hanging marquee unassembled and in mint condition. It also comes with a large electronic X-Wing fighter that is placed in the middle.
I have TONS of little shit from many many games. I worked at Electronics Boutique and I had a cool manager that would let me take things home, and I was a hoarder of all of this. Sadly, half of my collection got flooded out of a basement. Saddest day.
Anyways, sorry for being vague with some of this stuff. I really don't know if demo disks are worth jack shit. I figure somebody collects odds and ends. What worth would you put on any of this? Thanks for your time and input.