Digging though the closet found these in a box of some older game items. The Kings Quest 3 game is specifically for Tandy, has the Radio Shack warranty info added in with the normal paperwork. It is also the gatefold box, a lot better then the normal slipcase box. The other item is a Gravis Destroyer. Basically a Gravis Gamepad suped up with shoulder buttons and Turbo fire. I dont remember where I got the Kings Quest 3, but I remember nabbing the Gravis pad at a computer store long ago listed as new old stock/open box item. I never did use it myself.

I was inclined to believe the guy who sold it to me that it was indeed new old stock because the gamepad looked totally unused, however, since the box was opened, you never know. I ended up packing it away for later, and obviously it was forgotten about. Anyway, just doing a interest check on them, and to maybe get a idea of their worth too. I imagine that the Gravis pad is prob worth about $10 give or take anyway. The Kings Quest 3 however I am totally stumped about. Checking current and completed auctions I could not turn up any listings for the exact same release I have. Every one I saw was the normal slip cover crap for Pc/Dos. Pics of the stuff are posted below: