Thread: June 2011 Finds

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Yardsales 6-24&25-11

Wii System - 30
    SNES With 6 Games & (Not Pictured) 2 1st Party Controllers, Hookups. GBP & Ecco The Dolphin Handheld - 20
    Microvision With Vegas Slots - 1
    3 NES Games - 1 Each
    3 PS1,2 Games On The Left In The Picture (No Manual With Shadow Hearts) - 7
    3 Genesis Games, RF Adaptor & N64 Memory Pak - 1
    PS2 Network Adaptor - 2
    2 GBA Games - .50 Each
    Mario Strikers Charged (No Manual, From The Week Before) - 5
    Saints Row (360) - 3
    Tetris Worlds - Free
    Twisted Metal Black Online (Insert = Copy But I'm Guessing It Never Had One) - 1
    NES With (Not Pictured) Hookups & 1st Party Controller, NDS Pen, Family Guy: Freakin Sweet (UMD Only) & (Not Pictured) PSP Cord To Hook Up To TV - 3

If nothing mentioned for disk based games they are complete. Tried to offered 20 for the Wii, they wouldn't budge but figured I'd hate myself if I passed on it. Wanted 25 for the SNES bundle and 10 for the Ecco & GBP. I said I was thinking more like 10 for the SNES bundle and they ended up offering it all for 20. I already cleaned the NES & SNES systems but even before cleaning the SNES it was in really nice shape easily the best looking SNES this year. The 3 NES games were half off at the Salvation Army while I was out YSing. The 3 pack of Shadow Hearts+ was asking 3 each I offered 5 total and we meet in the middle. This was the same (unadvertised) sale I got Conker for the Xbox & Mario Party 3 from last year, another guy had Digital Devil Saga 2 that he picked out who was looking at the PS1,2 games just before me. Offered a buck for the Genesis games & misc from a box of random stuff. Offered 2 for the PS2 network adaptor. I helped carry a big TV to the back of somebody's van at one sale and when I offered a buck for Tetris Worlds they said I could have it for helping out. The NES, Family Guy & PSP cord were all marked a buck so it was like I got the NDS pen added in that didn't have a price (not that it's a BFD). A few other things I didn't mention were all asking price.

Semi Noob Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Geezuzkane
    PSN
    Geezuzkhrist119
    Steam
    Geezuzkane

Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy View Post
    You can use any ordinary cable that will fit and it will power up fine, I had a Japanese unit and could play CDs on it(I lacked Japanese games). The power supply itself is built into the console, the cord is just a plain cord.

However, the power cord for a US Playstation won't fit in a Japanese system, the US cord is square on one side but the Japanese one is rounded. My system came with the Japanese cord. You can use a Japanese cord on a US playstation though.

EDIT: It's already July, I'm surprised there's no July thread yet.
    i got yours now lol. i think everyone should have a jap ps1.
    Twitter - GEEZUZKANE
    Nintendo: NESx3, SNES, N64x2, NGCx2, WIIx2, GB, GBP, GBCx2, GBASPx2, NDSLx2,
    Sega: SMS, GENx3, SATx2, DCx3
    Sony: PS1, PS1 moddedx2, PS1 Jap, PS1 Slim, PS2x2, PS2 Slim, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, PS3 Slim
    Others: XBOXx2, XBOX w/ hard mod, XBOX w/xbmc and 80gb HDD, X360, X360 Slim MW3 Edition, TG16, INTV, COLV, 2600 JR-broken, Wonderswanx2