The First Annual TokenGamer Public Swap Meet!!! Hosted by TokenGamer aka Ryan.

Finally a Public Swap Meet has come to the Toronto area in Mississauga!!! This event is open to everyone who is willing to make the drive. It doesn’t matter if you have 10,000 games or 10 games in your collection. Old and new gamers are welcome. Atari to Xbox – it’s all good. Bring all your traders (new and old), cash, items to sell, something you want to show off or just bring yourself and meet the people you’ve encountered in the forum. Bring some friends too and spread the word!

Start saving all those great things you’ve been finding at yard sales, fleas and thrifts all summer and bring it all to the meet. Start saving your money too!!! This is the place where you will have the opportunity to expand your collection and meet other gamers from the GTA area!!!

Details…

Open to everyone! Don’t be shy!
Location: Lorne Park Community Center, 1288 Lorne Park Rd., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
********Date: Sunday, August 24th*********
Time: 3pm – 6pm
Admission: $7 flat fee for everyone
Parking: FREE!!! Lots of parking!
2 small TV’s will be set up for testing purposes
Several tables and chairs are available on a first come first serve basis
Pictures of the event will be posted online

I’ve done my best with regards to the date and time of the event. Most people should be back from vacations by then. You’ll have a good part of the summer to find stuff to trade and make some money to buy stuff. Do whatever it takes to attend this event cause if you don’t make it, you’ll be kicking yourself all year looking at the pictures of everyone having a blast!!!

P.S. Can I get a sticky on this post???

Directions…

http://www.mapquest.ca/maps/map.adp?...=45&submit.y=0

From the QEW Eastbound
Exit Mississauga Rd.
Turn Right onto South Sheridan Way
Turn Left on Indian Rd.
Turn Right on Lorne Park Rd.

From the QEW Westbound
Exit Mississauga Rd.
Turn Right (South) onto Mississauga Rd.
Turn Right on Indian Rd.
Turn Left on Lorne Park Rd.

The Lorne Park Community Center is located in front of the Lorne Park Secondary School main entrance (you can’t miss it). The parking lot is shared with the school. I went for a drive to test my directions and found that tree growth is covering some street signs so you might want to take a map with you just in case.

For more info regarding this event, feel free to contact me at tokengamer@iprimus.ca or go to www.cgcc.ca and browse through the forums for additional info, updates and announcements.