You read the title right.....

I realize this leaves me open to alot of buyers and traders. So I want to go into more detail.

1. I am opening my own game store in less then a year when I finish my degree. I have financial flexibility to spend as much as nessacery to get my stock up. (I have spent over 5 figures since January on PS1 alone.)

2. I probally own what you have, thats okay, I'll buy multiples.

3. I am open to trade but I only have a few items Im letting go of right now, about 25 commodore games, a handful of 360, ps3, ps2, wii, n64 ect games that I just weeded out this evening. I will be making a sale thread with these shortly, if your looking for a specific genre let me know. (If were trading).

4. I might get killed on this one by some older members. Im not looking for you to give your stuff to me, heavens no. I am however looking for a solid deal especially if I am buying in bulk from you. Don't quote me ebay prices please. If your that compelled by ebay sell there then.

5. If you have an established ebay account with good feedback, I'll deposit the money we agreed upon in seconds after our deal. If you have no ebay account, or no senior member references I would kindly ask that you send first.

6. PM's work best and will get you the quickest reply.

Thanks.