Thread: Final Fantasy XI Beta Version for the PS2

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Final Fantasy XI Beta Version for the PS2

Hi people,

I'm new to this site and this looked like the best place to post questions about this. In a bundle of games I recently got a copy of the beta version of FFXI for the ps2. I tried looking it up online and really couldn't find much info on the whole beta process except that they mailed you a harddrive that you were suppose to mail back.

I looked on eBay and amazon to try and see if it something that is commonly sold but didn't see a single posting of it or recent sale.

So, I was just wondering what the deal with it is? Is it something that is rare and worth holding onto, or something without value and just throw it away, or is it something worth thinking about selling for a few buck?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Quote Originally Posted by Dokstarr View Post
    Hi people,

I'm new to this site and this looked like the best place to post questions about this. In a bundle of games I recently got a copy of the beta version of FFXI for the ps2. I tried looking it up online and really couldn't find much info on the whole beta process except that they mailed you a harddrive that you were suppose to mail back.

I looked on eBay and amazon to try and see if it something that is commonly sold but didn't see a single posting of it or recent sale.

So, I was just wondering what the deal with it is? Is it something that is rare and worth holding onto, or something without value and just throw it away, or is it something worth thinking about selling for a few buck?

Any help is appreciated.
    This one? It was sent to the press for online testing prior to release. It doesn't have huge value right now but don't throw it away. When people start collecting for the PS2 it is possible they will want it then.