Deets: I'm playing the PS2 version, "Greatest Hits" release. The cover art doesn't look like the cartoony prince running along the walls but rather shows a more realistic looking prince standing there and staring off wherever (it actually looks exactly like the cover art to The Forgotten Sands).

The glitch happened in the baths. There's a room with three pressure plates that open three doors. Farah stands on one, you push a statue into the other, and run up a wall to get to the last one. Okay, what happened was I saved, did this puzzle and was about to continue on, but something came up so I turned it off. So when I turned it back on, I expected I would have to do the puzzle again...

But this time, Farah's pressure plate isn't doing anything. One of the three doors simply won't open. I've tried reloading the game, running back to a different room and re-entering, and even killing Farah and then re-winding time but all to no avail.

So has anyone ever experienced this glitch before? This is such a popular game its a surprise nothing I've read ever mentioned this. And is there a way to circumvent it, or am I just going to have to restart the game from scratch?