Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

I got to play this at Evo. The only characters I messed with were Ghost Rider and Strider, and I had some fun with them both. Especially Strider. Even though he has low health, he was incredibly mixup heavy and I can see him being a huge problem to deal with when compared with a lockdown assist.

I was never great at MvC3 just because my primary means of playing is online play and the game's net code isn't the best, simply because the game is so fast. Hopefully Capcom follows through with what they said and the net code will be great. Also, I'm totally going to use each new character extensively. I really need a character to compliment Felicia and Doctor Doom. Speaking of which...Felicia can delta kick in the air now, which I am incredibly hyped for. Unfortunately my bread and butter combo didn't function the same way...when I SJC'd Rolling Crystal Flash off of Toy Touch, apparently too much hit stun decay occurred and they recovered out of it. I guess I'll have to learn a new BnB.

Doctor Doom seemed way faster like all the reports said. I swear, everyone is probably going to use Doom in UMvC3. He seemed damn good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can't believe they left megaman out!!! Also thought punisher was a shoe in...

Anybody else wish venom was back?
    Last edited by hellraiser; 08-12-2011 at 02:52 AM.
    I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice. -James "Logan" Howlett

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Gatchaman17

this shit could have easily been put into downloadable content. Plus, spectator mode was supposed to have been patched into the original mvc3, but now we would have to pay for it? Capcom basically lied about that.

And also, nobody really cares that much about rocket raccoon or any of those characters, but did it have to have all of those characters forced into a new version? Again, downloadable content.

The only reason why I can think of the way they did what they did, was they wanted to cash in on it. There's less people would pay 40 dollars for an edition of a game; where instead, if they had downloadable packs, they could get whatever money they charged for the "cheaper" content. It doesn't really make sense of the way they did this. I'm not the only one who had this idea. many others feel the same way, reviewers and otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

I'm also pretty upset they left Mega Man out. I swear, they've screwed him over horribly this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-El View Post
    this shit could have easily been put into downloadable content. Plus, spectator mode was supposed to have been patched into the original mvc3, but now we would have to pay for it? Capcom basically lied about that.

And also, nobody really cares that much about rocket raccoon or any of those characters, but did it have to have all of those characters forced into a new version? Again, downloadable content.

The only reason why I can think of the way they did what they did, was they wanted to cash in on it. There's less people would pay 40 dollars for an edition of a game; where instead, if they had downloadable packs, they could get whatever money they charged for the "cheaper" content. It doesn't really make sense of the way they did this. I'm not the only one who had this idea. many others feel the same way, reviewers and otherwise.
    The Characters they choose seems to be a good match, I like how your automatically assuming nobody cares for any of the characters or that it's just capcom ripping everyone off, I think the reason they are releasing it on a disc is because of the things happening earlier in the year, If it wasn't for the PSN outage and the Earthquake in Japan, I believe we would have seen more characters as DLC instead of a disc.

I don't have a problem with it being on a disc, I think they should have provided the option of DLC which it would have been anywhere from 20-30 dollars.

I know you mentioned that there's many others that feel the same way you do but I don't think it's actually all that many.

"With Great Power Comes Great Responisibility"
    Wanting to Collect full set of Super Nintendo Games as well as Dreamcast Games.

http://users.ign.com/collection/Lothars

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29