Thread: Creepy Christmas Adventure Game.. Help!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Creepy Christmas Adventure Game.. Help!

Hey, I remember playing a FPS that I downloaded off of the AOL kids sections back in the day.

You could walk around a city and find a pistol (you might of started with one actually) You could go inside a bank and if you took your gun out everyone would put there hands up and the cops would shoot you. This would happen for the rest of the game. The same thing would happen if you shot anyone.

There was a bathroom (maybe it was inside the bank?) with a mirror inside of it and you could see yourself.. and I believe your character was wearing sunglasses.

You could explore into the back allies of the city but im pretty sure there were either monsters who could shoot stuff at you or people with guns that would kill you.

It was a sprite based game and did not have polygonal graphics.

Any help would be great!

Found it thanks for the help!

EDIT: Im now looking for a new game

I remember very little details about this game.

The game is Christmas/Winter themed I believe.
    I think you start in the woods and follow footprints to a log cabin that you would go inside.
    It was sort of a creepy game and it was a first person adventure that was a point and click. This remind anyone of anything?

Originally I thought that the game started in an alleyway with a trashcan you could go thru, but that was a different game I was apparently getting it mixed up with.

It ran on my windows computer (it was either win95 or 98) i don't think it was a DOS game..but it may of been. I got it in the AOL kids downloads section and it was only a trial.
    Last edited by HappehLemons; 10-01-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Check out my oldschool game reviews!
    Click Me!