Thread: Black mirror 2 pc

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Black mirror 2 pc

Hi, anyone thoughts or reviews on this game would be apperciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    4596-9692-2482

Don't buy it! BM1 was pretty good even though it used deadly sins like being able to die, and the end was shit, but it was good, because it had a cool story, a great atmosphere etc. BM2 got a little punk-ass shithead. The character feels like he is made to speak to angry 13 year old kiddos. Absoloute and utter BS. The story is not that fresh either, and if you want the whole thing you have to play BM3, which is even worse.

What was it you were hoping to get from it? Maybe i can recommend something better.

Well, i'm going to bed, but in case you get here before i can again:
    Personally i really liked Secret files: Tunguska and Secret files 2: Puritas Cordis. I'm not sure about the english localization, but the characters are quite nice, the story is good, but it's not as dark as BM, if you like something darker, then maybe, NiBiRu or Still Life, but be warned, while both are quite nice, neither is as good as the original BM, or Secret Files. If you don't care about being dark then maybe you like to try Runaway if you didn't already, it's a really good point and click. The whispered world is a marmide kind of a deal, but it's just different, and actually quite brilliant, and not as childish as it seems on the first look, if you can put up with "the whole world is against me" humor of the main character then you may like it. Machinarium, was amazing in any way, if you liked samorost then you got to play that. Just a view good modern ones going in almost any direction possible.
    Last edited by Ludwig; 09-30-2011 at 06:39 PM.