Thread: Nintendo Nes Toploader ,2 Dogbones Contrls,15 Games

Peach (Level 3) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Nintendo Nes Toploader ,2 Dogbones Contrls,15 Games

This is what I have and curious what the people here thinks it should sell for? There is:

One Nintendo NES-101 Top loader, with two Nintendo brand dog bone controllers which are hard to come by, one Nintendo brand power supply, one Nintendo brand Zapper buyer can choose all grey or grey and orange, and one Nintendo RF Switch. Also included is one coaxial/ RCA adapter and a cable with two male RCA ends that has one RF male end that connects to TV and the other end is a female RCA end that gives you a better picture than the RF switch.Not pictured,sorry. This way you can either use the Nintendo switch or the adapter which gives you a better picture. I am also including a third party deck cleaner that is used. One side the posts are broke but still works.

Games are:Link II with manual not pictured cart and manual have minor wear like corner of label sticking up and game manual worn from ordinary use, Rygar, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt has name on it will try to remove, Golf, Snake's Revenge, Cool Spot, Double Dribble, rare Mike Tyson's Punchout, Trog with manual and poster, Puzznic, Defender Of The Crown, World Games with manual, Castle Quest has stickers on front and back but I'm sure can be removed,Day Dreaming Davey, and Shadowgate.All the labels are in good shape but where noted.

Appreciate any ideas. Anyone interested? Thanks.
    Last edited by thegamezmaster; 12-07-2011 at 01:15 PM.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

A typical Top-loader will go for about 80 usually, maybe with a couple games. 2 dog-bones helps it so that could get you to more like 90-100. For your games, Mike Tyson's is NOT rare, but is in decent demand. You actually do have two sort of rare games, though: Day Dreamin' Davey and Puzznic. Of course, they aren't actually worth anything much, unfortunately. I'd say you are looking at about 120 for the whole set. These are my estimates on eBay. If you sell locally or here, you'll probably have to knock some off.

If you sell on ebay, I wouldn't mention the stuff about a gun color choice and the two rf hookups. That will just confuse buyers and may make them think they are getting something they aren't. If selling here, by all means, but I don't think it affects your price at all.

Peach (Level 3) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Nintendo Nes Toploader ,2 Dogbones Contrls,15 Games

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    A typical Top-loader will go for about 80 usually, maybe with a couple games. 2 dog-bones helps it so that could get you to more like 90-100. For your games, Mike Tyson's is NOT rare, but is in decent demand. You actually do have two sort of rare games, though: Day Dreamin' Davey and Puzznic. Of course, they aren't actually worth anything much, unfortunately. I'd say you are looking at about 120 for the whole set. These are my estimates on eBay. If you sell locally or here, you'll probably have to knock some off.

If you sell on ebay, I wouldn't mention the stuff about a gun color choice and the two rf hookups. That will just confuse buyers and may make them think they are getting something they aren't. If selling here, by all means, but I don't think it affects your price at all.
    Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

whaler on the moon Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

$80 seems a little high for just the console. I've bought two top-loaders within the last year and a half for around $60 each (don't remember the exact price). Both came with one dog-bone controller, and one came with three games (SMB3, Kirby, and Little Mermaid). The fact that you have a second dog-bone controller definitely helps, but I feel like the second controller is what would make the console worth $80, maybe. The games add some value, but I feel like the top-loader NES has gone down in value within the past year, so the whole set is closer to $100. Just my two cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    theclaw135
    PSN
    Eonclaw

dog-bone controllers can sell for over $10, each, with patience. they've been in demand a while now.
    Lum fan.