Quote Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post
Hey, I'm just curious and maybe you guys know the reason behind this and can elighten me about it. I have no interest in purchasing any VC games (unless they were like $1.99 or something), but I did go to the VC area to check out the games and how they have it setup, and I also went there to play some free demo's of the games, but there was only 1 problem....

NO FREE DEMOS!!!!

What's up with that? Both Sony and Microsoft offer free demos of their various games, and I thought that it would be standard practice to offer free demos? Sure I would expect them to be very brief, like 1 level, or maybe a timed game or something, but I figured they would have some kind of basic demo for you to be able to sample the game briefly before purchase. I'm also kinda suprised that there aren't any demos of actual Wii games either. It probably has to do with the built in storage in the Wii. Not enough space for demo's of real Wii games. But I'm thinking that if they offered demo's of real Wii games, more people would go out and acquire SD cards, and that would in turn inspire many more people to purchase VC games.

playing games off SD card would be painfully slow.... it might be alright for some of the VC games, but a real honest to goodness wii game would run like shit. way to slow. you really need some kind of fast access rates to play these games, like from optical or hard drives. personally im glad nintendo finally realized theres an internet. free demos a few console generations away for nintendo to catch up to lol.

for the record: i own a wii and 360