Hello to all here at Digital Press! As a hardcore gamer but not much of a retro collector, I was familiar with this site but not an active member. When this situation presented itself I looked around for the best retro gaming community, and Digital Press seems to be it, so I'm really hoping you all can help me.

Okay, so here's the deal. I recently inherited a large collection of old PC games, mostly RPGs from the late 80s and early 90s. Some are well known and others are more obscure, but they're all in excellent condition and contain (as far as I know) everything that was included when they were originally sold: boxes, instruction manuals, maps, registration cards, even a few physical goods like replica coins and the like. And while I can easily tell that this is a significant slice of PC gaming history, like I said, I'm not much of a retro collector, and my finances aren't in the best of shape. Long story short, I'm going to try to sell these PC games.

As I said, I am not personally a collector of this type of stuff, but as a gamer I'd like these to be in the hands of somebody who will appreciate them, hence my not putting them on ebay straight away. There's also the issue of pricing, which is to say I’ve only got a vague idea as to what these are really worth. I’ve tried finding similar items to come up with a rough estimate, but I can’t seem to find anybody else selling these games in anything like this condition.

So, Digital Press, here's where you all come in. Check out the pictures and information I've got on the collection, which you can find here:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjwFjgQT
If you've got questions, advice, or you'd like to make me an offer, please respond to this thread. You can also shoot me an email at:
whiteheatgames@gmail.com

Of course, I don’t expect anybody on the internet to trust me, so if you want to buy something we’ll do it legit – a “buy it now” ebay sale at a previously agreed upon time, for example.

Possibly obvious disclaimer: These are ancient games, and as such, will likely not run on a modern machine without significant effort. I lack the equipment to test these games, but all appear to be quite playable if you’ve got the machine to run them, that is, discs are in excellent shape. All CD-ROMs are in immaculate condition, with no scratches or smudges.

In case you're curious as to what games I've got, but not so curious as to click the Flickr link above and actually see them, these are what I've got:

AD&D: Blood Magic
AD&D: Forgotten Realms: Dungeon Hack
AD&D: Unlimited Adventures
Anvil of Dawn
Betrayal at Krondor
Buck Rogers: Matrix Cubed
Dragon Dice
Dungeons & Dragons: Stronghold
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep
Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
Imperium
Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos
Metal Marines
Might and Magic II
Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra
Might and Magic: Clouds of Xeen
Might and Magic: Darkside of Xeen
Power Dolls
Shadow Caster
Shadows Over Riva: Realms of Arkania III
Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud Nebula
Tunnels & Trolls: Crusaders of Khazan
Ultima III: Exodus
Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar
X-COM: UFO Defense
X-COM: Terror From the Deep

Many thanks to anybody who read all of that, and many thanks in advance for any advice you all will be able to give. I hope you've seen something you like!