I'm trying to identify a certain demo CD that I've long since lost. It came with a magazine I've forgotten the title of, and had a bunch of demos and previews on it. The disc itself was purple, and called "The Disc." From a search perspective, that's a HORRIBLE name for your disc if anyone is ever going to look it up, but whatever.

There were a lot of weird demos and video previews on the particular issue's disc that I had. Some of them that I remember were a non-interactive demo for Total Distortion, a playable demo of Witchaven, a video preview for "Cooking with Dom Deluise," a video preview for some word processor that had a guy dressed as Ben Franklin, a playable demo of Loadstar: Legend of Tully Bodine, and a bunch of other weird stuff.

The main thing that's bugging me is that one of the demos was some kind of preview for Toad the Wet Sprocket. I must have been 7 when I saw this, and thought "what a funny name," but now that I'm a big Toad fan, I'm curious as to what exactly it was. Can anyone identify the publication that bundled "The Disc" with its issues? It would have been somewhere between 1994 and 1996.