Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HUGE COLLECTION, many many systems, games and more with retro LOWERED PRICES AGAIN!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    You see, that's the thing. I wouldn't spend $13,000 on sealed games (hell, I've never spent $1,300 on ANY game or amount of games). I wouldn't do a side deal for most of those games outside of eBay's protection. I wouldn't immediately air my dirty laundry to a bunch of people not involved with the situation. And I sure as shit wouldn't come off like I am completely nuts trying to get the person in question banned off every forum they can find, the way you are. You are coming off like an alarmist. Shouldn't you be, privately, contacting moderators, presenting your evidence and letting them handle the situation?

So, as I said, aren't you the idiot who flushed $13,000 on a sealed games scam? Why should we take your word for it when you're so incredibly stupid?
    I'm not asking you to take my word for it. Click on the links I provided to his eBay account where he scammed 6 people. I do not care what you spend your money on it's not my business. Nor is it yours what I do with mine. I guess fat asses like to stick together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SkaarDragoon

Quote Originally Posted by minusworlds View Post
    i'm not asking you to take my word for it. Click on the links i provided to his ebay account where he scammed 6 people. I do not care what you spend your money on it's not my business. Nor is it yours what i do with mine. I guess fat asses like to stick together.
    <Sothy> its the internet <Sothy> who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Daltone View Post
    This is a classic gaming site and the most active thread is a load of people wanking off to my little pony.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is getting good... Nice comments so far

But 13 grand shouldnt be taken lightly

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    elusiveshame

So someone is an idiot for spending $13,000 on games? I think people who blog are idiots that nobody wants to listen to. See where I'm going with this? Who cares what people spend their money on.

Honestly, if I'm thinking about dealing with someone who is known for scamming people, I'd rather know up front so I can make a better, and more sound, decision on who I deal with. Thank you for the warning Tom.
    Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG (Wii VC), Ghostbusters (Wii), DJ Hero (360, 5* All songs on Expert), Mario Kart Wii

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dra600n View Post
    So someone is an idiot for spending $13,000 on games? I think people who blog are idiots that nobody wants to listen to. See where I'm going with this? Who cares what people spend their money on.

Honestly, if I'm thinking about dealing with someone who is known for scamming people, I'd rather know up front so I can make a better, and more sound, decision on who I deal with. Thank you for the warning Tom.
    Adam thanks for having my back. Honestly some people don't get the point. Regardless what I spend my money on I came here trying to make sure nobody goes through that again. Some people will appeciate that and some won't. Portly can deal with this scammer if he chooses. If even ONE person decides not to send this guy there hard earned money it was worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Hey Adam. Hope you are doing well.

You are definitely correct: one chooses what they buy and spend money on. However, I feel that Portnoyd's comment was about priorities than anything else. He has a point: why spend so much on games? Seriously, video games! We all love gaming, but to spend so much on something that just grants temporary satisfaction is quite shocking. There are many who are starving to death, that don't have jobs, are homeless...yet it's "ok" to spend thousands on a VIDEO GAME? Something is terribly wrong here.

MinusWorlds, I hope you manage to get your money back. Scammers suck ass and should be punished extensively. I am NOT saying that lakerstowin is a scammer; what I am saying is that scammers in general should be brutally penalized.

And I know you do whatever you please with your money, and that's fine. But think about it...you are spending way too much on something that really isn't necessary. You won't get eternal happiness, nor will you find the meaning of life...nor will it help you find a cure to an incurable disease. It's only a video game...one that will eventually be sold or gotten rid of in the future in one way or another.

Put your priorities in order man. This goes for all people willing to shell out loads of cash on trivial things, when other situations merit closer attention.
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megasdkirby View Post
    Hey Adam. Hope you are doing well.

You are definitely correct: one chooses what they buy and spend money on. However, I feel that Portnoyd's comment was about priorities than anything else. He has a point: why spend so much on games? Seriously, video games! We all love gaming, but to spend so much on something that just grants temporary satisfaction is quite shocking. There are many who are starving to death, that don't have jobs, are homeless...yet it's "ok" to spend thousands on a VIDEO GAME? Something is terribly wrong here.

MinusWorlds, I hope you manage to get your money back. Scammers suck ass and should be punished extensively. I am NOT saying that lakerstowin is a scammer; what I am saying is that scammers in general should be brutally penalized.

And I know you do whatever you please with your money, and that's fine. But think about it...you are spending way too much on something that really isn't necessary. You won't get eternal happiness, nor will you find the meaning of life...nor will it help you find a cure to an incurable disease. It's only a video game...one that will eventually be sold or gotten rid of in the future in one way or another.

Put your priorities in order man. This goes for all people willing to shell out loads of cash on trivial things, when other situations merit closer attention.
    First off lakerstowin is a scammer. Whether you want to say it or not. It takes a freaking click on your mouse to verify that. You can run your mouth about what I'm doing with my money but not take two seconds to validate what I have been saying. Then you question my priorities?

Secondly, don't question what I do with my money. Video game collecting is my one vice. I give money to many charities, many many charities, pay my bills, plus my Mom's and give her a house and a car. Not that ANY of that is your business.

Until you walk on water mind your own.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i love how the thread goes from minusworld giving a warning to potential buyers to how spending money on video games is stupid. the two aren't even remotely related.

video game collecting is a hobby just like card collecting, comic books, coins, cars, and everything else. how much he spends on a video game shouldn't have any bearing on what the this seller did to him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Quote Originally Posted by MinusWorlds View Post
    First off lakerstowin is a scammer. Whether you want to say it or not. It takes a freaking click on your mouse to verify that. You can run your mouth about what I'm doing with my money but not take two seconds to validate what I have been saying. Then you question my priorities?

Secondly, don't question what I do with my money. Video game collecting is my one vice. I give money to many charities, many many charities, pay my bills, plus my Mom's and give her a house and a car. Not that ANY of that is your business.

Until you walk on water mind your own.
    Well, I do actually.

I know when it's frivolous to spend money and when it's needed. I spend money on games because I want to play and have fun, not have it slabbed and placed in a corner of the room, gathering dust and grime, until the eventual "sell off" occurs.

Besides the temporary satisfaction of owning a ridiculously highly priced video game, what do you get? I know! Nothing. Just "bragging rights" that you spent an asinine amount of a VIDEO GAME. A VIDEO GAME. Congratulations.

Oh, and I read your topic on NA. I felt sorry that you got scammed and even though I still hope you manage to get your money back, I don't feel sorry for you anymore. I can see you have this arrogant, egotistical attitude of "it's what I want so FU" mentality that reeks in forums like NA, SA, AA, and AG.

You can do whatever you please with your money, but that doesn't make it the wisest thing to do. I can purchase a gold plated, vibrating Fleshlight for $1,000 but I don't because I know it's just silly. And spending money on graded games...well, I digress.

And come on, you are complaining that rarebucky purchased a game that you wanted? That you felt that since rarebucky was your "friend" (HAHAHA) that he should help you out? Well, that experience tells you that he is NOT your friend and maybe you learned from this experience. But gathering by your attitude, I guess not. But hey, google/translate the following sentence for your moral bit of info:

"Un amigo es un peso en el bolsillo."

Seriously, as much as I hate politics, I agree with democrats that people like you deserve to be taxed to the max. That way, the money will go to something useful (maybe) and not on a slabbed game on a shelf.

With this, I bow out of this topic. But I ask you again, what does spending $2K monies get you besides bragging rights and temporary satisfaction? I know, NOTHING.

Now, I leave.
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megasdkirby View Post
    Well, I do actually.

I know when it's frivolous to spend money and when it's needed. I spend money on games because I want to play and have fun, not have it slabbed and placed in a corner of the room, gathering dust and grime, until the eventual "sell off" occurs.

Besides the temporary satisfaction of owning a ridiculously highly priced video game, what do you get? I know! Nothing. Just "bragging rights" that you spent an asinine amount of a VIDEO GAME. A VIDEO GAME. Congratulations.

Oh, and I read your topic on NA. I felt sorry that you got scammed and even though I still hope you manage to get your money back, I don't feel sorry for you anymore. I can see you have this arrogant, egotistical attitude of "it's what I want so FU" mentality that reeks in forums like NA, SA, AA, and AG.

You can do whatever you please with your money, but that doesn't make it the wisest thing to do. I can purchase a gold plated, vibrating Fleshlight for $1,000 but I don't because I know it's just silly. And spending money on graded games...well, I digress.

And come on, you are complaining that rarebucky purchased a game that you wanted? That you felt that since rarebucky was your "friend" (HAHAHA) that he should help you out? Well, that experience tells you that he is NOT your friend and maybe you learned from this experience. But gathering by your attitude, I guess not. But hey, google/translate the following sentence for your moral bit of info:

"Un amigo es un peso en el bolsillo."

Seriously, as much as I hate politics, I agree with democrats that people like you deserve to be taxed to the max. That way, the money will go to something useful (maybe) and not on a slabbed game on a shelf.

With this, I bow out of this topic. But I ask you again, what does spending $2K monies get you besides bragging rights and temporary satisfaction? I know, NOTHING.

Now, I leave.

You walk on water, wow dude and you call me egotistical? Bwahahaha. You talk out both sides of your mouth.

What's a fleshlight? Is that what you use to find Portly in the dark? I'm confused.

The dollar amount has nothing to do with the fact that I came here to HELP. How you turned that into this is beyond me. I grew up fucking poor for the record. I'm not entitled and provide for others, not just myself and AGAIN not that it is any of your business. You complain about SA and NA but when I come here to help you and others out THIS is your reaction? This is about someone trying to help someone else.

You are coming off as a jealous baby. I do more good with money then you could ever know. There are many people who know what I do with my money that I've earned MYSELF. I don't know what your problem is but to act like you are holier than thou is downright fucked. Yes maybe it was naive thinking bucky would have helped me out, that was probably just me thinking others actually care about helping people. Come over to NA if you want to see what I'm about. That is, if you aren't turning water into wine.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i dont post here much, but this is fucking ridiculous. if you got your money back, now is the time to shut the hell up about this. you dont need to scream it atop the mountain on every gaming forum you can. you've said your piece, you got your money back, you made it known that the guy is a scammer. so MOVE ON.

Semi Noob Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Geezuzkane
    PSN
    Geezuzkhrist119
    Steam
    Geezuzkane

I'm going to look for a modded xbox from someone else. Apparently this guy ain't trustworthy.

If anyone else got a modded xbox, message me. thanks.

I want to say this to Minusworld, spending $13,000 on the internet is the stupidest thing to do. It's way to easy to get screwed online. If you bought the game in person than that would be a different story. You're the one that took the risk of buying online. But I do see what you're doing tho. You're just trying to stop innocent people from being screwed over by this guy.
    Last edited by geezuzkhrist119; 12-23-2011 at 05:30 PM.
    Twitter - GEEZUZKANE
    Nintendo: NESx3, SNES, N64x2, NGCx2, WIIx2, GB, GBP, GBCx2, GBASPx2, NDSLx2,
    Sega: SMS, GENx3, SATx2, DCx3
    Sony: PS1, PS1 moddedx2, PS1 Jap, PS1 Slim, PS2x2, PS2 Slim, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, PS3 Slim
    Others: XBOXx2, XBOX w/ hard mod, XBOX w/xbmc and 80gb HDD, X360, X360 Slim MW3 Edition, TG16, INTV, COLV, 2600 JR-broken, Wonderswanx2

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shawnphase View Post
    i dont post here much, but this is fucking ridiculous. if you got your money back, now is the time to shut the hell up about this. you dont need to scream it atop the mountain on every gaming forum you can. you've said your piece, you got your money back, you made it known that the guy is a scammer. so MOVE ON.
    Nope as long as he tries to sell things I will make it known what he did. Sorry you do not understand or appreciate that. The above poster gets it and that is one less dollar that goes into his scamming wallet.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you really dont get what im saying...but by all means, feel free to sperg out on any and all forums you can if you feel like you are protecting anybody from this point in. not sayin i dont appreciate what you did. im saying you're going into the beating a dead horse territory here.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shawnphase View Post
    you really dont get what im saying...but by all means, feel free to sperg out on any and all forums you can if you feel like you are protecting anybody from this point in. not sayin i dont appreciate what you did. im saying you're going into the beating a dead horse territory here.
    No dude I get it, but sorry if someone is going to take personal stabs at me when I'm trying to look out for you guys then I'm going to defend myself. I am not the one who got off-topic it started with Portly and then JC jumped onto that. I came here for one reason and that was to make sure nobody gets robbed. I already sent my info to one of your Mods and have the evidence ready to go. I never tried getting into a pissing match. Maybe you should direct your comments to those who attacked me for no reason.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you dont get it.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If this is the attitude you have at this community then I'll let you find out what he's about. I contacted those who run the site. Most of you don't get that I came here to help and look out for you.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think we are all good here in terms of making online purchases in excess of tens of thousands of dollars but thanks for your concern

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Go try and buy a complete copy of Flintstones 2. Don't have the $2,000? Maybe you should care.

Also: epic win maneuver. Didn't think this would draw out as many NA goobers as it did. Wasn't as epic as my top 20 list - I mean, how often can you make ONE post and draw out every mod and admin on NA like lemmings off a cliff? I didn't even need to reply to those mouthbreathers to get their panties in a total bunch. It was dropping acid in base - I just sat back and lol'd while they did all the work for me. No reply necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by MinusWorlds View Post
    If this is the attitude you have at this community then I'll let you find out what he's about. I contacted those who run the site. Most of you don't get that I came here to help and look out for you.
    Your holy crusade against this guy is admirable but you seriously are manic about it. Just because we are calling you an idiot doesn't mean we're defending the possible scammer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

megasdkirby,

As I read your post it seems you are contradicting yourself. Why buy any video games just for fun, when that money could go to feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, etc? You earn your money as well as everyone else. What you do and they do with it is there business and there's alone. If he wants to drop $1k+ on video games, whats it matter to you? You want to buy a gold plated vibrating fleshlight, by all means, no one else cares. We all earn our own money so we can do what we want.

I personally don't really do charities, because I overall don't trust people as a whole and know simple human nature is to be greedy. Plus I overall hate the human race and think the Earth would benefit from a cleansing. Get rid of a billion people, 1/8 of the world population I think, and less people would be hungry, homeless, jobless, etc. I know I have a dim outlook and don't really care what anyone else thinks, especially someone on the damn internet who I have never met, will never meet and overall has absolutely zero effect on my life or my decisions(other than writing this post).

I guess in short get over your self and your ideals/morals/religion/etc/etc, leave them to yourself unless someone asks for your opinion. Let other people have there own thoughts and do their own things. When it effects someone else then there is a reason to speak up. You can respond to this or not, doesn't matter to me and I probably won't respond again as I keep to myself most often then not. Just hate to see someone trying to push their ideals on someone else.

MinusWorlds,

You spoke your mind and shared the links. If people don't want to read it or look into what you said, so be it, you can't do anything more and they can take their own risks. If they really want to give you shit, they are going to. No reason to get worked up about it, when these people's opinions probably shouldn't matter to you in the first place. Port comes off as a dick and really probably is. I personally wouldn't even respond to him or give him any more fuel to continue, as what does his opinion really matter? I know your pissed and I completely understand. You have your money back(I assume/hope). You have bashed him in every thread he's made and have made your point. What else can you do? I personally would have probably tracked him down over $13k, but we are all different.

While these threads are interesting reads and are entertaining, they get old real quick when people try to preach to others one thing or another when they should just keep there mouth shut. Now I know I contradict my own self, but I just can't stand when people preach and think other people must think/do the same way they do. This is purely my opinion and who wants to read it can and who disagrees can keep quite as I do not give a shit.

-Cmo