Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HUGE COLLECTION, many many systems, games and more with retro LOWERED PRICES AGAIN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I hope a mod locks this,

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    elusiveshame

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Go try and buy a complete copy of Flintstones 2. Don't have the $2,000? Maybe you should care.

Also: epic win maneuver. Didn't think this would draw out as many NA goobers as it did. Wasn't as epic as my top 20 list - I mean, how often can you make ONE post and draw out every mod and admin on NA like lemmings off a cliff? I didn't even need to reply to those mouthbreathers to get their panties in a total bunch. It was dropping acid in base - I just sat back and lol'd while they did all the work for me. No reply necessary.

Your holy crusade against this guy is admirable but you seriously are manic about it. Just because we are calling you an idiot doesn't mean we're defending the possible scammer.
    Who says I don't have an F2? Who says I don't make enough $$ to buy a sealed SE without thinking twice about it? Again, who cares what people do with their $$? If Tom's bills are paid for and he has the extra cash sitting there, let him spend it on something he loves. Honestly, I'd rather see someone blow their $$ on video games than blow it up their nose.

And truth be told, Mr. Almighty who knows everything - I was here on DP before NA. If DP never went down for 2+ weeks at a shot, I probably never would have gone there, but I'm glad it did. Most of the people over there are always welcoming and are very knowledgeable (not saying there aren't people who aren't, because there certainly are great members here), so whatever your beef with NA and it's "goobers" is, keep it in your blog. You're very quick to judge, and for what? Because you were blasted on NA for being a doucher by a select few people? Great job at chastising the rest of the NA community (which many members frequent between here and there, go figure).

Want to talk about elitest assholes? Look in the mirror. "Hell, I've never spent $1,300 on a game/lot/whatever". Do you want a medal? You come off like such a pretentious asshole with every post you make. You know it all. We get it. Everything from rarity, to web design and functionality, to who's a maniac. Now go outside and make a friend. Hug a tree. Hell, get laid.

Tom is giving honest feedback on someone who scammed him, and it wasn't just a small dollar amount. The fact that someone has the audacity to keep coming into the community with past intentions of fucking people over should bother anyone who's serious about the gaming/collecting community. And yet, here you are, spouting from the keyboard on how he's a maniac for trying to help. This guy deserves to be in jail.
    Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG (Wii VC), Ghostbusters (Wii), DJ Hero (360, 5* All songs on Expert), Mario Kart Wii

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MinusWorlds View Post
    No dude I get it, but sorry if someone is going to take personal stabs at me when I'm trying to look out for you guys then I'm going to defend myself. I am not the one who got off-topic it started with Portly and then JC jumped onto that. I came here for one reason and that was to make sure nobody gets robbed. I already sent my info to one of your Mods and have the evidence ready to go. I never tried getting into a pissing match. Maybe you should direct your comments to those who attacked me for no reason.
    I see what you did there.

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Just got home from work and am now seeing this. I'm locking this down.

I'll be dealing with the rest of this shortly. lakerstowin do not open any additional threads to sell things or they will be locked while I get through all this.

**lockerooni**
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog