Quote Originally Posted by Akito01 View Post
Would it be a pointless cheap shot to call this a Retro Uno Portable given that it actually only plays one system. I'm also thinking that the D-pad looks a bit dubious, but I guess the real test could only be hands-on.

I'm happy enough with my SupaBoy not to be that interested in double dipping, but there seems to be a degree of dissatisfaction with Hyperkin in some corners that suggest a market for this thing does exist, even at that premium price point.

What gets me a little excited are these adapter units that are going to be released in support of it. Assuming that these adapters will work on anything that plays SNES carts, and I'm not totally mistaken about how they work, this could be the first opportunity to play NES games in S-video. I guess that would depend on this NES adapter being available separate from the handheld itself.

Well, it does play Super Nintendo out the box, and the NES adapter comes with it. Something that is not remotely comparable to the Supaboy. Also, the unit fits in my hands VERY nicely (unlike the super Bulky FC-16GO and the Duper Boy). Not to mention that the battery life is at 8+ hours!!

I felt the directional, and it feels good. I mean, let's look at this.

You get a 2 in 1 out the box portable, controller adapter with ability to use original SNES controllers, (with 2 Player Support) , Stand for the unit, built in 8+ hour battery, 2 controllers, and the option for Genesis games, ...

Oh, and it's a 3.5 Inch screen with contrast options.

It's creatively constructed and pretty solid, in other words..It doesn't feel like cheap Chinese junk like the other portables are.