Thread: "World of Nintendo" store front style collection

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default "World of Nintendo" store front style collection

Finally got my new "World Of Nintendo store" room set up! and want to share it with the world!
    after 5months of setting up in the new house/gathering the last few things,its done! its finally complete in my eyes which is awesome because i never had Nintendo as a kid and never thought i would! (got a couple of more items in my sights (one more sign for over the counter and finally got a NIB NES pro-beam to match my cib NES dominator joystick today in the mail, but for the most part i think its time to just "play"
    Anywho here are some pics and a youtube vid link as its more elaborate than just pics and you can see everything...
    there are Nintendo NES Sharp 19SV111 tv's, Store Displays, Signs, custom Kiosk ,Power gloves, Not for Re-sale exclusive Memorabilia and much much more!
    almost anything you can think of old-skool Nintendo see it here! Even see the first NES ever to hit U.S. West-coast shores, Brand-New in the box (yes the. Pre-Deluxe L.A. Test Market R.O.B. the robot set!) Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think here and youtube.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

(CLOSET)

(4 FOOT 7 CART TOWER!)

(UK CINEMA MARIO MOVIE:POSTER 42X38! W/COMPLETE ACTION FIGURE SET BOARDER )
    DISPLAYED ABOVE....

(CUSTOM KIOSK FOR NON-NES SYSTEMS)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cherry (Level 1) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow...that collection even made a die hard sega fanboy blush. I'm impressed! Just out of curiosity..I didn't have the sound on so maybe you mentioned it..but I noticed your carts were wrapped up to protect them from the elements...so do you not ever play them? do you have "safe" copies and then copies you play? or do you just unwrap them to play? - also where did you find the neon signs?
    Currently attempting to complete my Genesis collection! Always looking for hard to find complete games! Send me a PM
    Please feel free to follow my collecting blog here! http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol why thank you "brodie" lol j/k in malrats the called him "sega-boy" im sure you've seen it...
    so anyway no those are my "play copies" i store them that way because once you clean that many carts
    spotless until youre fingers blister,you tend to never want to have to do that again lol so i just bag'em after each use and give the top titles i play a yearly cleaning. the storage method makes even that unnecessary though. i cleaned a few i cleaned a year back didnt pull up anything!
    as for the signs one was a CL score my first neon,it was delivered to me with a secondary one for $100 then i sold the second one for almost $300 making the first one free! it was funny to as the others chain was jammed and i still got $290 for it! lol
    my "World of" sign was a christmas present from the wife,she had a seller hold it for 3 months for us,god i love her! i still have no clue how she did that as this sign is the most largest and sought after of all the signs and im sure the seller was very aware of this lol
    and the other SNES super-bright was a christmas present from my dad,i found the listing for it and worked out a deal for $150 then he paid for it as my gift.
    Last edited by Sharpking89; 01-11-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Cherry (Level 1) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats awesome man..and yeah I got the mallrats reference lol, your not the first one to use it on me! I haven't actively went out trying to find any signage yet since I don't have the space for them..but I haven't come across any when I feel the urge to ebay search or go on craigslist. I'd love to find some sega neon signs!
    Currently attempting to complete my Genesis collection! Always looking for hard to find complete games! Send me a PM
    Please feel free to follow my collecting blog here! http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

That is really impressive. Do you have any full-resolution versions of the pics?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol,i was offered a sega light with sonic on it for $50 extra from the lady that had my snes light,if id have know that id scooped it up lol

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fluid_matrix View Post
    That is really impressive. Do you have any full-resolution versions of the pics?
    no i dont, you can watch the video though its in HD and you get details about each piece as i babble to super mario 3 map 1 theme and smb2 theme lol

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now that's pretty awesome. You have Nintendo retail cases, and the CIB merchandise to fill them! I like how it recalls that excitement of being a kid in the Nintendo department. However, I sense a gaping void in this room that can only be filled by one of these...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

how did you know! you got me! thats top on my want list under M82,last two things,big things! i really want. however* arcades are a big issue with me as they are like "boats" if you buy the wrong one youre sol! and two! if you ever have to move guess whats going on craigslist for half of what you paid?! lol
    as for the "excitement" i revert back to 5yrs old everytime i walk in so thank you,thats exactly what i was going for as i was dragged past them kicking and screaming being told "NO" as a kid,so i always wanted my own "store" lol

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

man he wants $2000 for that playchoice with 5 crap games,no way! lol
    wont budge on price even if picked up, thats lame to because i use to live in texas
    i know people who'd pick it up/ship it free there lol

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That room is awesome, You can tell alot of time and dedication went into it. Very nice.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why thank you and it did! lol
    i cant wait to do my last and final update in February,not many things will be new, just 3 things, but they will be kool enough to warrant an update with the last store display ironically "saying it all" lol its a surprise so dont ask lol j/k
    but yeah 3 yrs, a whole lot of luck and a bunch of nay say saying "i cant do it" paid off!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*visibility bump* lol

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"phoenix bump" arise from the forum ash! XD

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

shadows bump

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi friends
    I watch out all your reviews and your display style collection photos and i am agreed with your sharing these are good photos and different style of store displays.But now i want to share my review that the brighter store display are very best and also attractive to convince the customers for buy your products.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    retroman20/retroman21
    PSN
    retroman13

looks great