So I was visiting a friend and I happened to shop at a not-Goodwill in his hometown. You know the type, mostly clothes and old tapes nobody wants anymore. But then I found something surprising.

Mixed in with a bunch of board games and jigsaw puzzles were an X-Files computer game (someone else bought that) and... Ultima IV and V for the Commodore 64.

At least, that's what the label said. Ultima V actually was just the box, the cloth map and some documentation. Ultima IV, on the other hand, looks like its the complete game! Box, game disks, like three different manuals (one written entirely in rune, it seems), cloth map, reference card... the only problem is that the BACK of the box is from Ultima III, but everything else is Ultima IV.

Even though in one case the GAME is missing entirely, I still think I got some neat swag. Oh, and it only costed me $2 altogether.

I don't have a Commodore 64, but I do have the DOS versions of Ultima IV and V via the compilation Origin put out. So what should I do with these things? Keep them to admire, or see if I can coerce someone into trading?