Thread: Would anybody else like to see a Skyrim type game set in Egypt or during Aztec rule?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Would anybody else like to see a Skyrim type game set in Egypt or during Aztec rule?

I'd love nothing more than to hear about an huge open world game set during Ancient Egypt, or maybe in Central America during the time of the Aztecs and the Mayans. There was a rumor for awhile that had Assassin's Creed 3 going to Ancient Egypt, but instead I've heard that it's going to the American Revolution. Certainly the late 1700's along the colonies would be a very cool setting for an open world game, but man... I really want to see an open world game during the time of the great pharaohs of Egypt. I think it would be an awesome game. If I can't have that, then give me a video game version of Apolcalypto. Or maybe an open world game during the time of Greece or at the height of the Roman Empire. That would be cool too....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PolygonGTC
    PSN
    PolygonGTC
    Steam
    BlastMode7

I would love to see a open world game like Skyrim set in ancient Egypt. South America would be pretty cool too.

Pretzel (Level 4) substantial_snake's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Insanity2546

This is a bit of a tangent here since I know this is not what you mean but I would like the next Elder Scrolls game to be set in Elsweyr since it would have the environmental ascetics of both primarily desert wastelands and lush jungles. I also like the idea of learning more of the Khajiit culture and background in the Elder Scrolls Universe, however I doubt that we would get it because of the furry connection that a lot of people make with the Khajiit.

Anyways I know what you mean and I would really like to see a game set in Ancient Sub-Sahara Africa or maybe somewhere on the border like Timbuktu simply because its barely mentioned anywhere people have an ancient cultures discussion.

OCP Corporate Liason Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RAGNAR0K N ROLL
    PSN
    ROBOCOP2

That is a fantastic idea. Especially the ancient Egypt scenario. I could see quite a bit that could be done withy concept like that personally
    Quote Originally Posted by bangtango View Post
    If you have trouble figuring out the meaning of "Multiplayer", "Time Trial" or "Campaign" without the manual, I probably don't want you doing my income taxes for me and I don't want you dating my daughter either.