Thread: Serious Sam Complete Pack launches on Steam with sweet deal [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Serious Sam Complete Pack launches on Steam with sweet deal [Joystiq]

So you've been abroad for the past few years, backpacking across Europe or whatever it is you were doing -- we didn't want to ask. It's none of our business what you were up to, but now that you're back, maybe you want to dust off your keyboard, boot up your PC and see what you've missed?

If you're a Serious Sam fan you've missed quite a few games. As if celebrating your return, Steam is offering a Serious Sam bundle on sale. It collects eight different games for $28.90. These include the classic Serious Sam games and their HD remakes, the sequels Serious Sam 2 and Serious Sam 3: BFE, and the Mommy's Best Games indie effort, Serious Sam Double D. Once this deal expires on February 27, the bundle cost $84.99.

Accompanying the sale is a nice retrospective video that looks back at the iconic PC series, which you can watch above this chunk of text. Convenient.Serious Sam Complete Pack launches on Steam with sweet deal originally appeared on Joystiq on Fri, 24 Feb 2012 03:45:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dgdgagdae

I already had both the HD remakes (on both PC and 360), as well as the 2 indie games. But I jumped at the chance to get SS3 at such a discount. It's great fun, but I'm about 30 minutes in and it doesn't have the crazy Serious Sam waves of baddies that I'm used to.