TOPIC # 1 Famiclones and other CLONE HARDWARE! DISCUSS!

WARNING LONG ASS VIDEO! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN PLEASE MOVE ALONG! YES I AM AWARE it should be FAMICOM not FAMICON THANKS lol!
I am doing 3 topics. THIS IS THE FIRST!
As long as this video is I DID break it down into 3 separate videos so count your blessings lol! I will be discussing : 1. CLONE HARDWARE IE: FAMICLONES and other CLONED HARDWARE. 2. EMULATION : Some of you are very divided on this subject, hear my view and chime in with your own. 3. FLASHCARTS - you know those handy little devices that allow you to load ROMS onto your original hardware? They are NOT emulation devices regardless of some peoples opinion and I will explain why. PLEASE WATCH and comment or better yet submit a VIDEO RESPONSE! Regardless on your view or how you feel (I want to hear!) PLEASE LIKE this video and participate in the discussions!
PLEASE understand I in no way claim my view or opinion is the "right" one, like you I have my reasons and you will hear them, does not mean your view or opinion is not valid, my only intention is to open a dialogue and get a response! THANKS!