Thread: Alan Wake's Night Springs: The Complete Series - 'Quantum Suicide' and 'Absence of Cr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Alan Wake's Night Springs: The Complete Series - 'Quantum Suicide' and 'Absence of Cr

The Twilight Zone-inspired series within Alan Wake -- dubbed "Night Springs" -- was popular among fans. Each short episode not only helped to expand Alan Wake's universe, but it also led to the downloadable spin-off Alan Wake's American Nightmare, in which the character of Alan Wake was caught in the middle of a Night Springs episode arc.

Six original episodes were featured in Remedy Entertainment's Alan Wake, and Joystiq has the exclusive season pass. Today, perhaps the best of the original series run: "Quantum Suicide." After the break is the final episode from Alan Wake, "Absence of Creativity."

But the season extends beyond its original run of six, and Joystiq has more Night Springs coming with new, never-before-seen episodes landing exclusively next week.Continue reading Alan Wake's Night Springs: The Complete Series - 'Quantum Suicide' and 'Absence of Creativity'
    Alan Wake's Night Springs: The Complete Series - 'Quantum Suicide' and 'Absence of Creativity' originally appeared on Joystiq on Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Gotta say, while playing Alan Wake, these episodes stopped me in my virtual tracks. I positioned Alan in the best spot so I could get a decent view of whatever episode was on. Cheesy but fun stuff to watch. I'll have to check these episodes out when time permits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ironically, as much as I have loved the Alan Wake games I never watched the Night Spring episodes in their entirety the first game. I watched all of them in the second game but the first game I was also trying to get all of those collectibles. I was so glad to find all of those tv's that I usually just watched the first few seconds and left them there. But I too will check these out when I get a chance.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.