The game that was originally developed/produced by Bill Roper, original producer of Diablo 1/2 has been brought back by Hanibitsoft.

I can't express my upset when Flagship Studios closed down. I thoroughly enjoyed Hellgate: London and though it had some issues the game was imo quite innovative and was positioned to push the genre forward unlike any game has done to date.

Even more upsetting was Mythos "that was also being developed" was also lost in the process. I played in the beta and it was/is a damn fine Diablo clone with some neat twists more akin to Torchlight.

When Flagship Studios closed they sold all rights to their stable of games and they have been re-released, though Hellgate is a little more of an acquired taste Mythos is a gem and should be played by any fan of the genre. Hanibitsoft has done a great job polishing it up and adding neat touches like a MMO camera style that makes it where you can play from the player perspective, pretty neat imo.

Don't let this fine innovative game slip under the radar, it's totally worth checking out, it's free to play and download and has a small cash shop, but it's worth playing just to see Bill Roper's ideas in action imo. He may have had some financial issues with his company, but he is a damn fine developer and definitely has a special touch that make his games feel unique and original.

http://mythos.t3fun.com/home/home.aspx