Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Selling 20 years of video game collecting

Hello. My Name Is Mitch and I am new to the forum. The main reason I'm here is that I am in the process of selling my video games/systems collection of twenty years and I tried to list my modded/hacked PS1 and PS2 on Ebay and they deleted my listing due to their copyright infringement policy. If any one is interested in them let me know. I also has huge amount of Japanese games and games I will not mention for both systems. I also have the following systems for sale: XBOX 360 Slim 250gb, XBOX, Gamecube Atari Jaguar, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, PC Engine Turbo Duo RX, Dreamcast, Turbo Grafx-16, WII, SNES, Segs Saturn with cartridge that lets you play Japanese games ( I have a bunch of rare Japanese SMUPS ), Sega Genesis 1, Sega CD 1, Sega 32X, N64, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Sega Game Gear, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, PSP and a huge collection of games and accessories for all systems. I price my stuff at prices that are fair to both buyer and seller. If anyone is interested you can contact me at mr_snoid@charter.net. Thank you
    Last edited by mr_snoid; 04-26-2012 at 08:31 PM.