Thread: WTT: PS3 160gb Slim Model for Vintage Systems/Games Bundle

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default WTT: PS3 160gb Slim Model for Vintage Systems/Games Bundle

Let's start with the easy part, the PS3 system is the slim model (not sure if it's a "K" chassis or not, if you tell me how to figure it out I'll gladly tell you) running on firmware 4.10 with very light use on it. The controller it comes with is a six axis (not the dual shock) because I prefer six axis to dual shock due to the weight. Everything works perfectly fine and is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. That being said, I have come to the conclusion I hate modern gaming. This whole registry code yellow lighting red ringing 3 hour long games with no replay except online play just isn't for me. So I want to trade this towards either one REALLY nice piece of vintage hardware or several pieces of nice vintage hardware. So if you have older systems and want to upgrade to a new system, hit me up. I would also consider a "bundle" of a specific vintage system and games for it as well. Honestly I am pretty open to negotiating on this one as I realize it's a bit of an odd trade request leaving me with few people willing to dance.

But anyone with interest PM me here and let's see if we can cut a deal. Please don't PM me offering a Genesis model 1 for a PS3. I won't reply lol.

Here's a picture of the PS3 because no ones ever seen a PS3 before right guys?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sending a pm

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Very large trade pending at the moment so it might be gone. If the deal falls through I"ll respond to the other PM's in order.