Roughly two and a half weeks ago, at the behest of the Joystiq Qrew and my family, I ceased all consumption of soda-pop and fast-food. The change has been dramatic, to say the least, and while I feel less "full of goo" than I once did, I fear that I also may be changing into someone, or something, that I'm not comfortable with.

Earlier this week, for instance, I purchased blueberry-flavored Pop Tarts while grocery shopping, when I just as easily could have bought S'mores flavored. There wasn't even anyone else with me, it was a decision I made of my own volition and what's worse, I didn't even realize it until much, much later. This is just one example of the many, increasingly frequent health-conscious decisions I've made as of late.

So, I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you, while I still can. I don't know what is to become of me, but I want you to take these webcomics from last week, read them, vote for your favorites after the break, and enjoy. The old me would have wanted it that way.

Revenge of the Aparoids (Brawl in the Family)
The Warrior Spirit (Penny Arcade)
Hidden Power (Nerf Now!!)
Hands-On Experience (Awkward Zombie)
Canine Conundrum (Life in Aggro)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is confused and scared
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is confused and scared originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 12 May 2012 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments