We are exactly one week away from the first E3 press conferences and I can pretty much already tell you how they are going to go down. Microsoft will spend entirely too much time focusing on Kinect despite no casual gamers actually being in attendence or watching to care, Sony will unveil some "new" game or accessory that either Nintendo or Microsoft has already released a similiar version of and Nintendo will revive an old franchise during the only part of their conference that isn't putting people to sleep. But predictions are easy. We all know that Nintendo is going to be detailing the Wii U and that neither Microsoft or Sony will be mentioning their next gen systems. So what I want to know is what is it that you want to see next week from the big 3 and any other publishers you like? Here's my short list:

Sony: Two words--Syphon Filter.....in a new PS3 game. Ok so thats a little more than two words but I really want to see a new version of this game for PS3. I mean, we're only 7 years into this gen so it's not like it isn't long over due. I'd also like to see them make some announcement about making the mandatory downloads quicker to install so we can get to our gaming faster. Not likely but it's one of the things I'd like to hear from them.

Microsoft: I suppose first I'd like them to keep Kinect content under 10 minutes of their whole conference. Barring that miracle I'd like to see an update on the Alan Wake franchise. Will there be another game and will it be this gen or next? I'd also like to see them announce one more killer exclusive before this gen is over. On the non-gaming front they need to keep those free apps coming, especially the free video ones.

Nintendo: They will devote most of their show to Wii U anyway so I want them to give me a reason why I should go out and buy it this year. And no, Mario and Zelda won't cut it anymore. As the first to market I want to see them announce a killer third party exclusive on par to Gears of War for the 360. It doesn't have to be a shooter or that graphic, just something unique to their system that you can't experience anywhere else. And it's been rumored but I want to see them finally do away with friend codes for online gaming.

Bioware: Dear Bioware, The Old Republic is not the WOW killer you thought it was, which is why you had to recently cut jobs in that division. Please make Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic 3 as you no longer have any excuses not to. Signed your fans.

Square Enix: Publish a new Bust A Groove game. Purchase Metro Graphics if you need to. Purchasing Eidos worked for you and this can too. Or atleast it'd work for me.

Thats all I have for now. So what do you peeps want to see next week announced at E3?