I have some very rare and unique items up for sale.  I have sale prices listed, but I am all ears when it comes to offers, and will also consider trades/partial trades for boxed 60-pin Famicom Sachen games and/or boxed "Hong Kong originals".  If you are interested in more pictures for a certain item, please PM me.

Diddy Kong Racing, Taiwanese Version - $50

There is a price sticker on the side flap of the box, but to the best of my knowledge, this game is brand new.  Everything is in excellent condition, as one can tell from the pictures.  I don't believe Taiwanese games were shrinkwrapped by Nintendo and I grabbed this one from a store selling new games, so I think this was never played.

Sim City 64 - $40

I bought this from the same game store as the Diddy Kong Racing.  The box is a bit smashed in/beat up, and there is a price sticker on the back.  This set is also missing the cardboard cartridge holder.

Sineca Bubble Bobble Handheld - $150

Never seen another one of these in my life.  Sineca was a company that produced (unlicensed?) handheld/lcd games based off of popular videogames.  I have run across a few different titles in Taiwan:  Mega Man, a skiing game, a space shooter (sorry I forget the names of these two titles), and Bubble Bobble.  I doubt that a large amount of these were produced, and this one was also purchased from a store that sold new games, so it was probably never used either.  In excellent condition.

Taiwan Mahjong- Famicom, game by Sachen - $25

The first Sachen title under the SA numbering system, in sexy clamshell case.

Super Mario World Action Figure - $25

I have reason to believe that this was an official Nintendo product, despite the fact that it was made in Hong Kong.  The packaging is definitely yellowed and ugly, and the plastic torn here and there, but the pieces look pretty nice when removed from the package.

Sachen Gameboy title and Power Quest (Asian Version) - $40 each

Both of these are brand new, CIB.  I have a limited quanitity of both titles, and for those interested, I will sell for $40 a pop.  Please PM me, first come, first serve.

Hong Kong Original  - Aladdin / Wolf Special - $20

Famicom cart containing a SNES port of Aladdin plus Wolf Special

Lee Dragon - $25

Unlicensed fighting game, Famicom.

Rockman (Mega Man) Collection - $40

Want to be able to play all 6 Rockman (Mega Man) games?  Here is your chance, with one cartridge.  It would cost a lot more to buy these titles separately.

Zelda:  Ocarina of Time (Taiwanese Version) - $35

Cart only copy of Zelda 64, Taiwanese version.  Don't see these too often.

Tomorrow I will list some Sega Mega Drive titles from some infamous companies such as C & E

Enjoy, and I hope to hammer out some deals with you guys!